• IP Copied!
  • The Most Hated Character of TWD?

Do you think Daryl will die this season?

• Total voters

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    As you may know, someone special to us has passed away today on 8x03; murdered. The murderer is the infamous Daryl Dixon. He has indirectly gotten Glenn killed and and another person directly killed. I think he is being lead down the road to death because some characters are hated before they die. I think Daryl Dixon will be the major character death of the season.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I doubt they'd kill off such a prominent figure as Daryl, as he has gone through the most character development. It would be a shame to see him go.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    I put my money on Judith this season and to be honest I could see Daryl meeting his end by Morgan after the latest episode with Daryl going full Shane/governor and Morgan trying to make his cheese maker peace thing work again. Still I pick Judith :D

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I put my money on Judith this season and to be honest I could see Daryl meeting his end by Morgan after the latest episode with Daryl going full Shane/governor and Morgan trying to make his cheese maker peace thing work again. Still I pick Judith :D
    NO WHY WOULD YOU WANT THE BABY TO DIE!!!!