• IP Copied!
  • Thought I'd Stop In To Say Hi!

BigBullMoose

Hey everyone!

My name's Green_Pikmin, and I thought I'd make an account on the forum and introduce myself for those of you fine players who may not know me!

I am 19, and I hail from Cardiff, Wales, UK. I just finished my first year at the University of Oxford studying History (because the history of anything is lit). I also box a little and enjoy the Rocky film series! During 2014-2016, I came to America to study abroad for two years, and I really enjoyed it!

For the record, my "accent" isn't unusual, yours is ;)

You'll most likely see me on TMD-1 or TMD-2 (unless Hell's Night comes back up, then I'll be there a good bit!).

My Discord (for anyone wanting to hit me up) is Green_Pikmin#4923.

While I usually swear like a navyman in my day-to-day life ('tis the life of an Englishman), I will do my best to censor myself while talking on Discord.

I look forward to getting to know you!

Cheers!

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Ah whenever! I already have too much friends... Just kidding! Welcome on board, I'm playing for a while in almost every server HAVOC have to offer, so you always could count on me to answer your questions, or to redirect it to the most experienced ones ;)

Note : My history's class has always being difficult for me. Who know if you could help me understand my world better!

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    Howdy!

The name's Cosmic. You sound like an amazing person to be friends with. I do a bit of fighting myself and LOVE the Rocky series.

(Fun Fact: Oxford is 200 years older than the Aztec Empire if you did/didn't know)

Welcome to the Forums!

BigBullMoose

Ah whenever! I already have too much friends... Just kidding! Welcome on board, I'm playing for a while in almost every server HAVOC have to offer, so you always could count on me to answer your questions, or to redirect it to the most experienced ones ;)

Note : My history's class has always being difficult for me. Who know if you could help me understand my world better!

Awesome!! Haha I'll see what I can if you really need help! :)

BigBullMoose

Howdy!

The name's Cosmic. You sound like an amazing person to be friends with. I do a bit of fighting myself and LOVE the Rocky series.

(Fun Fact: Oxford is 200 years older than the Aztec Empire if you did/didn't know)

Welcome to the Forums!

Thanks for the high praise mate! :) And I DID know that about my Uni; it's wild to think about!