• IP Copied!
  • Thoughts on Warzone

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    I've been playing Warzone quite a bit lately and think it's an awesome game mode. From what I, as well as others, have seen, it's a well-balanced game; there aren't any overpowered kits or anything that seems a little broken. However, there are quite a lot of bugs.

Bugs:
    • Taking fall damage isn't consistent. Taking fall damage is a 50/50 chance.
    • On a rare occasion, you will respawn in the same spot, with the same items, when you die to a player. Only happens when you get a killstreak.
    • Sometimes when you land when using a parachute, you take fall damage equal to the height you fell from with the parachute.
    • Your parachute won't be used if you switch to a different item before you touch the ground. This allows you to use it a second time.
    • When you duel and lose you will lose your killstreak. However, when you win a duel, it doesn't add a kill to your killstreak.
    • There is a slim chance that when you get multiple kills, within a close amount of time, that it won't add a kill to your killstreak.
    Suggestions:
    • Around the map, you can find loot bags, which contain useless items in this game mode. Instead of containing these items add useable items such as syringes and parachutes, as well as healing items.
    • With the loot bag suggestion, allow parachutes to be looted. When we lose the one we get at spawn, we can then loot for more. This allows players to use parachutes all around the map and they can be used to escape from someone attacking, spicing up the playing field.
    All in all, this is by far, a well-balanced game mode once these bugs are fixed!

Note: If you have any bugs that I missed, list them below and I will add them to the list!

Edit: You only take fall damage when you aren't at full health. Either way, it should remain consistent for everyone, no matter what your health is.

Last edited: