• IP Copied!
  • TMD Owners hypocrites?

Muguz

Alright so we all know about ~REDACTED SERVER NAME 1~ and any staff on it is banned on TMD because its a rip off. Thats bull it has own resource own map own coding also owners are so hypacritical they stole more than half the gun textures yet people who play tmd havent been banned from their more successful server they are being nice instead of stomping the little server out. Now see the server they stole (Not true - _Nickk) from is called ~REDACTED SERVER NAME 2~ check it out its like tmd but more survival now i hope enough people read this to make a difference before they take it down spread it!

Last edited by a moderator:

_VC_

Famous
    _VC_
    _VC_ _VC_
    Lol, I've been on ~REDACTED SERVER NAME~ before, they stole pretty much everything of ours. The gun textures are 100% ours as well as the melees. I would know because I was involved in the process of making all of them(I made the screw driver, as well as most of the ammo models) Everything else was custom made by our model guy and tranfsormed into minecraft by Jacob, Nick, and IgnitingIce, which trust me is not an easy process. You can thank them for all of OUR models. Exo broke just about every rule imaginable, and to this day he still attempts to ddos the server as well as login and hack using his infinite number of alts. He stole almost the entirety of our old map and used our resource pack. The population of his server consists of ex-TMD players or ex-staff who were found guilty of hacks or helping hackers. It's basically where you go when you get banned from the actual TMD. You go play the stolen knock off version which isn't as good. The ~REDACTED SERVER NAME~ is a straight up pirated version of TMD except it is full of bugs and terribly put together.

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    I had a good chuckle while reading this. Please do at least a little research before raging on the forums about the owners being "hypacritical" and saying they're thieves. You legitimately know nothing about what you're talking about considering you think that the owners have stolen from ~REDACTED SERVER NAME~ and that you think Exo's server is original in any way.

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    So weird we stole the textures we paid for. If you notice, server X has a lot of different styles of textures, and ours are all uniform, as we bought them from the same person. As for the gun and melee textures in the "Super Basic" Pack, these were all created by Jacobg2011 and IgnitingIce before we hired someone to make the ones that are in the basic and advanced packs. Please research before accusing us of crimes we never committed.

Also, it is totally reasonable we don't want servers, regardless of size, stealing our stuff. No company would allow another company to take all of its resources and use them for profit, regardless of size.

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    i believe that this (other server) stole from havoc reason is because the TMD maps were hand built by the builders and with the (other server) with same maps it a bit strange?

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    i believe that this (other server) stole from havoc reason is because the TMD maps were hand built by the builders and with the (other server) with same maps it a bit strange?
    or there's a giant conspiracy where in the end havoc stole everything from the other server •0•

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    And the resourcepack was made by ignitingice
    So as someone who is a big fan of poking my nose in places, I've been messing around with the SuperBasic pack lately. Also: Keep an eye out for a new version of SuperBasic coming out soon due to yours truly :cool:

In the files, it shows who made the textures for the guns. It's kind of like a copyright.
    upload_2017-2-8_16-26-8.png
    So there's that.

Doioi

Titan
    Doioi
    Doioi Doioi
    Lol, I've been on ~REDACTED SERVER NAME~ before, they stole pretty much everything of ours. The gun textures are 100% ours as well as the melees. I would know because I was involved in the process of making all of them(I made the screw driver, as well as most of the ammo models) Everything else was custom made by our model guy and tranfsormed into minecraft by Jacob, Nick, and IgnitingIce, which trust me is not an easy process. You can thank them for all of OUR models. Exo broke just about every rule imaginable, and to this day he still attempts to ddos the server as well as login and hack using his infinite number of alts. He stole almost the entirety of our old map and used our resource pack. The population of his server consists of ex-TMD players or ex-staff who were found guilty of hacks or helping hackers. It's basically where you go when you get banned from the actual TMD. You go play the stolen knock off version which isn't as good. The ~REDACTED SERVER NAME~ is a straight up pirated version of TMD except it is full of bugs and terribly put together.
    sad that this exists... is there anything legally you guys can do to shut it down? or have you guys already worked on that.