• IP Copied!
  • TMD Painkiller Poll

MrMcMemeMan

Titan
    MrMcMemeMan
    MrMcMemeMan MrMcMemeMan
    I agree, because if you can catch auto-clicking, that will lift a large weight off of our PvPing community.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    As long as people are banned permanently...I will be totally happy(with evidence of course)

Juggie

Mythical
    Juggie
    Juggie Juggie
    Just a quick poll about the possibility of changing painkillers to left click to use. This will allow us to more accurately find and ban players using autoclickers.

Click here to vote on the poll.
    I agree. You should make it left click

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    Could I be mistaken as an autoclicker if my right click control is a button on my keyboard (Example: Left Control acts as right click in Minecraft, meaning that all I have to do is hold it down to spam anything that has to do with the “Use Item” control)

Other than that, I really don’t have an opinion as I can adapt to different changes accordingly, whether it’s positive or negative.

A_Dancing_Banana
    A_Dancing_Banana A_Dancing_Banana
    Autoclickers are unfair and getting rid of more of them is always good. Edit: Having less Autoclickers, Hackers, exploiters, etc. will also definitely get more players onto the server, or at least less people will be tempted to quit.

Last edited:

Twqntys

Mythical
    Twqntys
    Twqntys Twqntys
    Autoclickers are a huge problem on tmd so I’d love seeing this added

Also there is one thing that should be added to this: Get More EU Staff

DarkkDaddy

Could I be mistaken as an autoclicker if my right click control is a button on my keyboard (Example: Left Control acts as right click in Minecraft, meaning that all I have to do is hold it down to spam anything that has to do with the “Use Item” control)

Other than that, I really don’t have an opinion as I can adapt to different changes accordingly, whether it’s positive or negative.
    I think it depends, that can be considered an Auto-Clicker because you click and hold and it keeps clicking for you, but if it isnt being used faster than you can regularly click it should be okay

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    I think it depends, that can be considered an Auto-Clicker because you click and hold and it keeps clicking for you, but if it isnt being used faster than you can regularly click it should be okay

I guess I’ll have to do some research, thanks.

_Aeroo

I support the change, because a lot of potential autoclickers could get banned. The only downside to this is getting used to the change, because for so long players have been using right click to use painkillers.