• IP Copied!
  • TMD Painkillers Changes

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    Based off of the poll results, we have decided to do a trial period of having painkillers being used by left clicking instead of right clicking. This change should allow us to more easily find and punish players using autoclickers. This trial period will start later today and last for approximately one week, at which time we will conduct another poll to get everyone's thoughts on the change.

Diabolics

Mythical
    Diabolics
    Diabolics Diabolics
    I still have a question, im jittering arround 15 cps and im only getting 5 pains per second why ?

Cool, but can you please fix one thing ? Because when u look at some block, you are not able to pain. And if u can fix that im clicking like 13 cps and i get max 5 pains per second. Thanks

GL0

Titan
    wldzxphyr
    wldzxphyr wldzxphyr
    Alot of autoclickers can bypass anticheats, some clients can bypass GCheat and thats one of the best anticheats. Another thing is maybe screenshare users more often to find cheats. Lastly is to also invest some money and find a developer on spigot and get a decent custom anticheat. o_O

_Aeroo

Based off of the poll results, we have decided to do a trial period of having painkillers being used by left clicking instead of right clicking. This change should allow us to more easily find and punish players using autoclickers. This trial period will start later today and last for approximately one week, at which time we will conduct another poll to get everyone's thoughts on the change.
    The update isn't so bad. We all just need to learn to use left click for painkillers.

GL0

Titan
    wldzxphyr
    wldzxphyr wldzxphyr
    The update isn't so bad. We all just need to learn to use left click for painkillers.
    It is bad, you cant pain as fast so that means its hard to tank and thats part of pvp in my opinion.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    One, ya can't pain when looking at blocks. Next, you say you have to make the pains left click for the anticheat to detect autoclickers even though I've played on a practice gun server that legit auto bans players that use macros to spam guns to shoot faster which is the right click. It is possible to get an anti cheat for right click. Finally, why did you guys set the pain cap for 10 cps yet I only get 5cps? If you could make the cap 7 at least.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    One, ya can't pain when looking at blocks. Next, you say you have to make the pains left click for the anticheat to detect autoclickers even though I've played on a practice gun server that legit auto bans players that use macros to spam guns to shoot faster which is the right click. It is possible to get an anti cheat for right click. Finally, why did you guys set the pain cap for 10 cps yet I only get 5cps? If you could make the cap 7 at least.
    There is an anti-cheat for CPS... it just sucks butt. And the cap is at 10, whether you think so or not.

GL0

Titan
    wldzxphyr
    wldzxphyr wldzxphyr
    Cool, but can you please fix one thing ? Because when u look at some block, you are not able to pain. And if u can fix that im clicking like 13 cps and i get max 5 pains per second. Thanks
    I know a faster method