• IP Copied!
  • TMD PVP Update Poll

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    It's been a little over a week since the most recent update to The Mining Dead, which means it's time to have a poll so we can get community feedback on the changes made.

One thing that we ask you to keep in mind when responding to this poll is that minor updates have occurred throughout the week and as recently as last night. You can check the changelog here for specifics.

Without further ado, here's a link to fill out the poll. https://goo.gl/forms/Qd2YqBKUKik23Qq03

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    If the update reverses back to the old update, please keep the current updated shotgun damages with the old update because the old update was perfect except for the fact that shotguns were useless since they were sooo weak. So when the update reverses please keep the med packs cake and keep this current update's shotgun damages.

ItzMiguel7u7

Mythical
    ItzMiguel7u7
    ItzMiguel7u7 ItzMiguel7u7
    If the update reverses back to the old update, please keep the current updated shotgun damages with the old update because the old update was perfect except for the fact that shotguns were useless since they were sooo weak. So when the update reverses please keep the med packs cake and keep this current update's shotgun damages.
    I agree, the old update is much better, you have to leave the cakes to avoid the autosoup but in what I disagree that the shotgun remains with the current damage since it is too much op or at least that buffed jugg

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    @MichaelSteve lmao u think I don't know that? What kind of comment is that? It's for effect not yelling if u want me to tell I can call u on discord but boi I need a staff to respond

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    @MichaelSteve lmao u think I don't know that? What kind of comment is that? It's for effect not yelling if u want me to tell I can call u on discord but boi I need a staff to respond
    Not many staff will notice. Best way to is PM or even tag a staff to get their attention. Yelling without tagging or even quoting seems useless. That’s how I noticed you said something. Most likely I would’ve never have seen this.

Last edited:
    Keep the medpacks as cake, maybe half the shotgun damages and instead of making full juggs unkillable again, put the jugg protection at 75% to 60% or so just so its not impossible to kill a full