• Staff Events, such as pvp battling, parkour, King Of The Hill, etc

• Isolated server specifically for painkiller, Jugg wars

• Other (Explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    So since I am curious, I've decided to make a poll based on what you'd enjoy on the server more, just kind of me wanting to see people's majority opinion. Feel free to explain your vote answers in the comments below.

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    Dear Kat,

As I don't play Havoc anymore, but if I return I would like to see more minigames. Right now, hellnight is our only 'minigame'. Many more games should be added so there's other ways to receive skulls or whatever it's called now. Simply because hellnight is no longer populated.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    I'd like to see the PvE being something around it's own, not a shadow of a PvP server. We were discussing these things here (https://havocmc.net/threads/how-to-make-pve-better.3497/) and here (https://havocmc.net/threads/the-mining-dead-pve.5445/).
    For those who doesn't bother pvp (like myself) won't find anything to do in the other servers, besides playing rp. Sometimes I kill myself, born without kits and even though I can get comfy after some loots. Zombies are extremely weak (one shot with a tier 1 gun), safe and clear buildings, zero strugle, zero concerns.

Andycool

Andycool
    Andycool Andycool
    I'd like to see some Mine Wars events run by staff. One idea is a mongol invasion of jabbas palace, where we've got one side (sith maybe) using bowcaster rifles to defend an objective, and the other side (jedi) attacking, and trying to make it to the objective without dying. Only thing I wouldn't want to see out of this is people running in, stealing loot, and running away to exploit the event for items.

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    Hey basically all of the options for the voting I would love to see in the game. A practice server where you could not loose your gear and things on tmd would be pretty and good as new players and already players that play usually could get even better at pvp and not get mad or have that feeling on loosing their things which I find really amazing. The isolation things would be cool because it would give the players what they want. For example if some players don't like the jugg armor because its to op they say and the painkillers then they can not go on that server but the player who do like that can go on that server so I think the community would really like it as well as me. The events would make the server way better and make the community better and do thing with them to make havocmc more fun. Right now as Dragonicks said Hell night is the only mini game and I could like to see more in the Havocmc Server. Lastly I think adding factions would be amazing. For those competitive people on tmd or people who like factions in general would love a new game mode of factions. (An idea I had for factions was to add guns to it. Which is just one of the factions that might be on the server if they ever add factions.) The towny and roleplay servers would be for the people who like to role play but don't want to always role play on tmd with zombies and a walking dead theme so I think that would be amazing. Overall all of those ideas that we could vote for I think they would be an amazing add to the server. But if they were to ever add them it would have to be in the future as the server is already making updates for the already existing games but for sure I would love to see all of those in the future.

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    So since I am curious, I've decided to make a poll based on what you'd enjoy on the server more, just kind of me wanting to see people's majority opinion. Feel free to explain your vote answers in the comments below.

This isn't really relevant to the post, but I don't believe Staff Events are what is needed right now. Staff Events aren't really attracting players.

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    This isn't really relevant to the post, but I don't believe Staff Events are what is needed right now. Staff Events aren't really attracting players.

They created one with Hell Night and it went pretty well. People were excited and were trying to get into the leaderboard.

While Hell Night is not as populated, it might be helpful to bring back some life if one of these events were announced. Keep in mind, Hell Night shouldn’t be the only game for Events. TMD, Havoc Horizons, even that Mine Wars server I completely forgot about (oops) could be used to hold events for players to compete in.

likebeingawesome
    likebeingawesome likebeingawesome
    This server needs more classic games but with a twist to keep that havoc MC flair. It also needs more games like minewars(Which something needs to be done to so it is less dead) and TMD.

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    Who cares if it attracts players? I just want something fun, different, and meme-worthy.
    Then vote for what you want. I believe his specific focus is getting new players onto the server, and neither of those goals/opinions are wrong. It's a poll asking what you'd like to see, so vote for that. No need to disregard what someone else would like to see though. Everyone is bound to have different opinions and desires.

Andycool

Andycool
    Andycool Andycool
    Then vote for what you want. I believe his specific focus is getting new players onto the server, and neither of those goals/opinions are wrong. It's a poll asking what you'd like to see, so vote for that. No need to disregard what someone else would like to see though. Everyone is bound to have different opinions and desires.
    oof

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    Who cares if it attracts players? I just want something fun, different, and meme-worthy.

Not to be rude or anything, but it does matter whether it attracts players or not. You’re not going to play in an event with only 5 other people competing, would you? Without the many players in each event, it won’t be as fun or competing (or at least to me. I hate playing Solitaire.) I don’t like playing in a very small event. It needs to be big and hyuuuge! The server is still active, but new players would be great to keep the server going.