• IP Copied!
  • To The Community

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Hello HavocMC!

Update on my status + thanksgiving!

Greetings, I'd like to announce that I have been quite inactive in game lately, and apologies to that. I am sure some have seen Sr Mod+ activity and mine is frowned upon, I can't agree more. I would like to remind everyone that you are fully welcome to message me on the forums, Skype (only if you have me), and I am starting to check Discord now so you can message me there; I will respond when the time is in my hands. I am trying to be active a lot more in game, and just know that I am here for you all and I haven't left; it's just been a bit difficult in the past few months for me. ^-^

Edit: If you all have any friendly advice for me, or any stories/tips in general with respect to thanksgiving or the server, feel free to share your opinions and/or stories!

I appreciate everyone who is still enjoying/playing on HavocMC, and I am thankful for it, as well as all of our beautiful players. I am even more thankful for the distressed players who gave us suggestions that will improve our server for the better! Happy thanksgiving from the staff team, as well as myself; have a splendid day/night! <3

Here is a heartwarming video:
    c:

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    KAT OMG YOU'RE BACK. Missed ya, girl! Not much has changed in terms of complaining and whining about the server, so technically you didn't miss much. Glad to have you back!

-Cat