• Tanks

Votes: 2 16.7%
    • Helicopters

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • All

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

Hawk_Moon99

I remember that one time i had an army... (40 players in my team) And I found out cars were a thing... so i used ALL my money to buy cars for my army, then i find out they dont work... -_-

VEHICLES NEED TO MAKE A RETURN!!!!!!!
    Not just cars, but MORE..........
    Helicopters, tanks, trucks, boats, motorcycles, ETC.
    It would take my tmd experience to a whole new level! Imagine people in helicopters and tanks causing chaos in Atlanta.... It would feel like an actual WAR!!!!! Then with the boats...... yu could go to finley port to find boats, making it more popular cuz everyone wants a boat. And yu can make islands with facilities so there is a reason to use a boats, to explore the island facilities..... My last thread i was talking about more playable area. these 2 things would be a great combo for their next update! =)

I

IHaveInternet

Vehicles are being re-added soon as said by ChillerCraft. Helicopters won't be added because most people don't know how to fly it. This was confirmed by Nick by today.

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    I remember that one time i had an army... (40 players in my team) And I found out cars were a thing... so i used ALL my money to buy cars for my army, then i find out they dont work... -_-

VEHICLES NEED TO MAKE A RETURN!!!!!!!
    Not just cars, but MORE..........
    Helicopters, tanks, trucks, boats, motorcycles, ETC.
    It would take my tmd experience to a whole new level! Imagine people in helicopters and tanks causing chaos in Atlanta.... It would feel like an actual WAR!!!!! Then with the boats...... yu could go to finley port to find boats, making it more popular cuz everyone wants a boat. And yu can make islands with facilities so there is a reason to use a boats, to explore the island facilities..... My last thread i was talking about more playable area. these 2 things would be a great combo for their next update! =)
    Oh god chaos in Atlanta? It's already like that xD.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    Boats sound cool, not much practical use though since Georgia is a landlocked state.

Tanks, not sure.

Helicopters aren't happening.

Neugs

You must be the most lucky human on planet earth, btw cars are coming out in... less than 24 hours. BRUH