• Not really bro

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

TrashSoup

Mythical
    TheRoyalTamarin
    TheRoyalTamarin TheRoyalTamarin
    Hey guys! :D

I've been wondering if votes will register while being banned...

To fill those of you who didn't know, I have been "perm banned" (quotes since I can apply for a ban appeal in a few months and get some chances) from this server (my favorite server :().

This was due to using a client by the name of Aristois. To those of you who are wondering why I, a mythical ranked player, would hack: It was because I used aristois for other utility purpose (for what it is made for) and happened to mess around with it's hacks (with no exploit intent, as in not to gain any advantage) for quite literally the SHORTEST of time lol

Ironically, I was using the crazy movement hacks and jumped right in front of guac, a moderator. (lol epic fail)
    This happened around a week or so back (I think). Keep in mind I have done a ban appeal and gotten full on rejected, but given a glimmer of hope... *cough* chance for another ban appeal in several months *cough*

A few more things to note:
    - I own the $120 rank of mythical...
    - I've been playing on this server for a couple of years now... (not 100% sure of the specific time)
    - This is BY FAR my favorite server and I was looking forward to apply for builder
    - Although some people will think I shouldn't be banned, personally I think I get what I deserve (even tho it maybe didn't deserve such extreme punishment)
    - I was looking forward to watching the community grow and having towny 2.0 (update)
    - I got banned only a few days after being so happy to come back on the server (I was busy in between)
    - I by no means wish to insult or bother the moderators.

Anyway, for the actually important stuff:

I've been voting on multiple vote links for this server (since wth else do I have to do... friken dedication lol) and I'm not sure if i'm receiving anything on the actual server, due to my ban. I have reason to believe that I did not, but correct me if i'm wrong.

Does anyone know? Since I won't until a few months from now (or not ;( )

Thanks, and remember not to hack in any occasion

Best regards,
    The guy who got perm banned for pressing F,
    AloisDaBoss (your beloved) ;)

Loftt

Mythical
    Loftt
    Loftt Loftt
    Hey guys! :D

I've been wondering if votes will register while being banned...

To fill those of you who didn't know, I have been "perm banned" (quotes since I can apply for a ban appeal in a few months and get some chances) from this server (my favorite server :().

This was due to using a client by the name of Aristois. To those of you who are wondering why I, a mythical ranked player, would hack: It was because I used aristois for other utility purpose (for what it is made for) and happened to mess around with it's hacks (with no exploit intent, as in not to gain any advantage) for quite literally the SHORTEST of time lol

Ironically, I was using the crazy movement hacks and jumped right in front of guac, a moderator. (lol epic fail)
    This happened around a week or so back (I think). Keep in mind I have done a ban appeal and gotten full on rejected, but given a glimmer of hope... *cough* chance for another ban appeal in several months *cough*

A few more things to note:
    - I own the $120 rank of mythical...
    - I've been playing on this server for a couple of years now... (not 100% sure of the specific time)
    - This is BY FAR my favorite server and I was looking forward to apply for builder
    - Although some people will think I shouldn't be banned, personally I think I get what I deserve (even tho it maybe didn't deserve such extreme punishment)
    - I was looking forward to watching the community grow and having towny 2.0 (update)
    - I got banned only a few days after being so happy to come back on the server (I was busy in between)
    - I by no means wish to insult or bother the moderators.

Anyway, for the actually important stuff:

I've been voting on multiple vote links for this server (since wth else do I have to do... friken dedication lol) and I'm not sure if i'm receiving anything on the actual server, due to my ban. I have reason to believe that I did not, but correct me if i'm wrong.

Does anyone know? Since I won't until a few months from now (or not ;( )

Thanks, and remember not to hack in any occasion

Best regards,
    The guy who got perm banned for pressing F,
    AloisDaBoss (your beloved) ;)

Why would you even use cheats if you have the top rank? lmao it's your fault and yours only, just because you have the $120 rank doesn't mean you'll be treated differently, and you used blacklisted modifications and had the chance to use those to your advantage, personally you don't deserve the vote rewards, you say this is "your favorite server" why would you even log into the server with the Client on? I've never seen/heard of you on the server so you clearly aren't that popular, maybe next time you play the game the way it was intended.

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    You completely deserve it. You decided to use it, it’s pretty clear that you aren’t taking it all that seriously, so I doubt you’ll be unbanned anytime soon.

guacomoleyeet

Mythical
    Luciferian
    Luciferian Luciferian
    Rules are rules, You were seen blatantly fly and hack so you were banned. It does not matter the usage for them. They are still not allowed as they give an unfair advantage.

Last edited:

TrashSoup

Mythical
    TheRoyalTamarin
    Why would you even use cheats if you have the top rank? lmao it's your fault and yours only, just because you have the $120 rank doesn't mean you'll be treated differently, and you used blacklisted modifications and had the chance to use those to your advantage, personally you don't deserve the vote rewards, you say this is "your favorite server" why would you even log into the server with the Client on? I've never seen/heard of you on the server so you clearly aren't that popular, maybe next time you play the game the way it was intended.
    No need to be rude about it.. Smh... I never said I don't deserve a ban, and no one asked for such toxic opinions, so please be more considerate lol. Also, I've already said this, but the client is not purposed towards hacking, it's more of utility really.

Also you clearly are displaying a toxic attitude by saying it's my faul t, because I never said it wasn't and this post is not about my life and choices for you to crap on, but it's merely a question. Also, since you aren't here to answer it, it would be nice if you weren't toxic and annoying about it.

ALso, stop assuming things like how I think I don't deserve it, or how I would think mythical rank does anything to lessen my punishment.

just leave it ur going to be toxic please, this is me trying to get help not lose brain cells

TrashSoup

Mythical
    TheRoyalTamarin
    Rules are rules, You were seen blatantly fly and hack so you were banned. It does not matter the usage for them. They are still not allowed as they give an unfair advantage.
    I absolutely understand the rules, and will be more considerate next ti me. I hope it wasn't too disrespectful.

Darn, didn't know what wa s getting in to me. Probs a good example for any u shouldn't hack in any way....
    o of ;(

TrashSoup

Mythical
    TheRoyalTamarin
    You completely deserve it. You decided to use it, it’s pretty clear that you aren’t taking it all that seriously, so I doubt you’ll be unbanned anytime soon.
    this post is not me rudely and blatantly asking to get unbanned or why I should be, but simply asking a quesrion.

Loftt

Mythical
    Loftt
    Loftt Loftt
    No need to be rude about it.. Smh... I never said I don't deserve a ban, and no one asked for such toxic opinions, so please be more considerate lol. Also, I've already said this, but the client is not purposed towards hacking, it's more of utility really.

Also you clearly are displaying a toxic attitude by saying it's my faul t, because I never said it wasn't and this post is not about my life and choices for you to crap on, but it's merely a question. Also, since you aren't here to answer it, it would be nice if you weren't toxic and annoying about it.

ALso, stop assuming things like how I think I don't deserve it, or how I would think mythical rank does anything to lessen my punishment.

just leave it ur going to be toxic please, this is me trying to get help not lose brain cells

Why would you make a forum post asking if Votes count, if you aren't going to be on the server for a while, and no one here really cares if you think I'm being "toxic" that's tough I'm saying what needs to be said.

Loftt

Mythical
    Loftt
    Loftt Loftt
    View attachment 4654

The fact you made a poll really shows you have no interest or remorse for your actions, saying all this I do think people deserve a second chance as I was given one by Kenrdq and the rest of the server.
    You deserve to be unbanned in due time, don't see this as a joke just.

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes

Are you serious? So, because YOU hacked and he’s roasting you about it, he’s the toxic one? I’m sure it was pretty toxic of you to hack in the first place. Also, it doesn’t matter if it is just “utility.” You still haven’t said what the utilities were, and even if you did it wont matter, because the client is still blacklisted.

I know my way around clients, I’ve used them myself on other servers, and the only utility that they add thats legal on the server is fullbright (which you can get independently), and depending on the client, an armor hud. Everything else is blacklisted so what other Utilities could you be talking about? Here’s an allowed mod list, anything not on here is blacklisted.
    https://havocmc.net/threads/allowed-mods-list.4731/

this post is not me rudely and blatantly asking to get unbanned or why I should be, but simply asking a quesrion.

Stop taking the ****, you made a poll where half the answers were basically “no ban.” You could say that you were joking, but it wasn’t very funny.

The bottom half of the post is obviously you trying to get unbanned. You say that this is your favorite server, and you have the most expensive rank, and that you just came back to the server, but how would that have anything to do with your question? You’re trying to appeal to the moderators and it’s backfiring.

A better way of making this post would be,

“Hello, I was recently banned, and I am wondering whether or not votes will still count while I am banned, thank you.”

That gets to the point and doesn’t bull**** around or crack unfunny jokes, or act weird, or state reasons why you should be unbanned. No one would judge you and they would answer your question. If your original post is anything like the appeal, no wonder it got denied.

I wish you the best with your future appeals, but after this post its almost a 0% percent chance you’ll be unbanned.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Can we all just take a chill pill? The question was already answered and this is just an argument now. Not to mention the place to talk about this was, and is, in a Support Ticket.

Last edited:

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    honestly, if im not banned, a person whos hacked a bunch on havoc in the past, i dont think u should be. I think everyone deserves second chances. Good luck :)

VehlFamVamps

Legend
    VehlFamVamps
    VehlFamVamps VehlFamVamps
    honestly, if im not banned, a person whos hacked a bunch on havoc in the past, i dont think u should be. I think everyone deserves second chances. Good luck :)
    I agree and they should earn back there trust from the server

FalseHorseVczi

Mythical
    StarlightTsukuu
    StarlightTsukuu StarlightTsukuu
    They knew the risk of hacking on the server and they doubted it, I disagree with this.

TrashSoup

Mythical
    TheRoyalTamarin
    I agree and they should earn back there trust from the server
    Thanks. That made my day <3
    It's hard to earn trust when you can't even access their server, but I'm definitely happy I have a chance to get unbanned after a ban appeal in a few mo nths. Although I didn't hack for any exploiting purposes, I absolutely knew the rules and chose to break them. It feels odd to say this, but this shows how direct and well setup this server is, and it also shows that measely non-gaining rulebreaking is still offensive, and obviously isn't logical to do.

I guess I wasn't in the right mind that day, I was basically questioning life after my recent loss, b ut even that isn't an excuse. Rules are rules, don't break em!

TrashSoup

Mythical
    TheRoyalTamarin
    View attachment 4654

The fact you made a poll really shows you have no interest or remorse for your actions, saying all this I do think people deserve a second chance as I was given one by Kenrdq and the rest of the server.
    You deserve to be unbanned in due time, don't see this as a joke just.
    I'm sorry that it was misleading, but I absolutely did feel remorse for doing this. Why wouldn't I? I'm happy you were give n a second chance, and I hope I will be too (in d ue time I suppose)

Quite literally one of the only reasons I had mc was to go on havocmc. I didn't have any other servers on the list, and barely played singleplayer, just to test out mods and settings. Don't take this post the wrong way, I feel more regret than ever, and if given a chance I wouldn't do it again .
    I n any case, being told I deserve a chance in due time do es make me feel happy and lifts me from my psychological grave. So thanks :)

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Thanks. That made my day <3
    It's hard to earn trust when you can't even access their server, but I'm definitely happy I have a chance to get unbanned after a ban appeal in a few mo nths. Although I didn't hack for any exploiting purposes, I absolutely knew the rules and chose to break them. It feels odd to say this, but this shows how direct and well setup this server is, and it also shows that measely non-gaining rulebreaking is still offensive, and obviously isn't logical to do.

I guess I wasn't in the right mind that day, I was basically questioning life after my recent loss, b ut even that isn't an excuse. Rules are rules, don't break em!

I'm sorry that it was misleading, but I absolutely did feel remorse for doing this. Why wouldn't I? I'm happy you were give n a second chance, and I hope I will be too (in d ue time I suppose)

Quite literally one of the only reasons I had mc was to go on havocmc. I didn't have any other servers on the list, and barely played singleplayer, just to test out mods and settings. Don't take this post the wrong way, I feel more regret than ever, and if given a chance I wouldn't do it again .
    I n any case, being told I deserve a chance in due time do es make me feel happy and lifts me from my psychological grave. So thanks :)

I hope you do get unbanned, I think that you should get a second chance. I've also made mistakes were I just **** up once, get punished, and regret it. I've been in similar shoes and I hope you get out of it.

Some advice, you should delete this thread. Your question has been answered, and a post like this definitely wouldn't help your appeal. It hasn't been locked yet so you still can delete it. You don't have to, but it would probably help. You should re appeal in 3-4 months, that should give enough time for you to think about the ban, and for the staff to see if you have changed.