• IP Copied!
  • Watch me get and my allies get scummed by Shiracy, GlazedYakitori, and SnipeSolace

jmancox330

Description:
    So, heres how the video starts. (SKIP TO 3:00 TO SEE THE BATTLE) They offer to 4v2 us (2 of them - Shiracy and SnipeSolace) So we fight outside Travelier. We were about to win when more players dropped and helped Shiracy and SnipeSolace Ofc, like the idiot I am, I decide to deag spam and didn't get any deagle ammo. So I mainly have to use my bar and ak. After the scum, they we're just plain toxic about it. If you would like to 1v1 Shiracy, SnipeSolace, or GlazedYakitori, I'd recommend you not do it, as they'll just scum you especially if you have jugg. This video is just to educate the TMD players about people like this. I hope you enjoy, thanks!

I hope you dont judge my skill lmao
    PS: this is for entertainment purposes, please do not fight in the comments :D

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    Well thats why i dont neccesarily do 1v1s.

Some critics:
    1》if you have the 3 minutes at the start that are unnecessary, just cut them.
    2》the, what i assume to be, discord ping is pretty annoying. If you know that you will be making a video turn them off beforehand.
    3》audio is sometimes pretty ducked but idrk what anyone could do to prevent this, maybe trya different recording software (or win+g)?
    Anyway good clarification video

jmancox330

Well thats why i dont neccesarily do 1v1s.

Some critics:
    1》if you have the 3 minutes at the start that are unnecessary, just cut them.
    2》the, what i assume to be, discord ping is pretty annoying. If you know that you will be making a video turn them off beforehand.
    3》audio is sometimes pretty ducked but idrk what anyone could do to prevent this, maybe trya different recording software (or win+g)?
    Anyway good clarification video
    Yeah sorry, quality wasn't on point in this video. I just wanted to get a video in. The first 3 minutes are us discussing where/how we are going to do the battle, if anyone wanted to know more. Yeah that was the discord push to talk thing, I didn't actually realize it would get picked up in the video.