• IP Copied!
  • WE FOUND FORT GARRISON!

Sarge4id

I like garrison because it's quiet there. No one with flamers spamming the area. people not picking up stuff you drop by accident. people not following you around asking you to buy their junk, and most of all, the water is outside. place also doesn't look like a pig sty with chain link fencing either.

Sarge4id

I like garrison because it's quiet there. No one with flamers spamming the area. people not picking up stuff you drop by accident. people not following you around asking you to buy their junk, and most of all, the water is outside. place also doesn't look like a pig sty with chain link fencing either.

Just watched the video again... Feels like someone is bragging about getting in my house while I'm away, while making a video recording of it all.

purrr

yeah, when i got there i was a little dissapointed. I thought it was going to be a place where there would be maybe a special NPC or something like that.
    I think my insides kinda just fell out under me when I saw how underwhelming it was

Sarge4id

It's a nice sz though none the less. It's too bad most of the Immortals don't hang there more often and tpa their friends and teams there. I know this sounds "elitist," but it's cool to have something exclusive. I would prefer an Atlanta penthouse or a yacht as a "Immortal Only" sz. Maybe they could have music playing there with other neat things we haven't seen before.

UterZorker

It's a nice sz though none the less. It's too bad most of the Immortals don't hang there more often and tpa their friends and teams there. I know this sounds "elitist," but it's cool to have something exclusive. I would prefer an Atlanta penthouse or a yacht as a "Immortal Only" sz. Maybe they could have music playing there with other neat things we haven't seen before.
    but that would be unfair :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: #contradictory

Falaras

I have immortal rank, and i almost always go to fort garrison, bring there my friends and anyone who asks me to teleport them there.
    anyway, congulations on finding it!
    now that the map is down for maintenance it can be very hard to find, especially for me after i get out of it, since i have a really bad sense of direction

Kynnad

read the other replies before making your own. In the earlier replies, i state that it was a accomplish for me, because i have never gone there before.
    Other people were saying that only Immortals could go there, and I was just replying that I'm not an Immortal and I was able to get to that Fort too. I'm glad that you were able to get there though :D