• IP Copied!
  • Weekly News 5/12 - 5/19

DeleteThisAcc

Mythical
    DeleteThisAcc
    DeleteThisAcc DeleteThisAcc
    EJ7xVgx.jpg

This week we have a video from head builder VC on the map progress so far, it shouldn't be long now.

Practice Server 2.0
    We've updated the map on TMDPRC-1 to the new Berx safezone. If that sounds like something you'd be interested in checking out we'd love to hear all feedback about the build on this thread.

Saves

I know this is becoming a repetitive section in our weekly news but we want to make sure everybody is aware of the /saves command where you can save your inventories on TMDO-1 and TMD-5-7 for the update. As a warning though once you save your items you will not be able to get them back until after the update. We'll be sure to give you a due date before the merge of when you need to have your items saved by.

Map Maker Contest
    The current map maker contest will be ending on Thursday, be sure to /submit your map before then.

Update Information
    The new update will include bandages!
    SbvO8kK.png

I'd like to thank all our loyal players that stay up to date with our posts. Hopefully as we get closer to our big update they'll be lots more to mention next week.

5oup

"The new update will include bandages!"

Please post a list of all of the update info that makes any significant changes. Last update this wasn't the used, and many people were aggravated.

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    As I am making 3D models for the server, I have info about Anti's that you might want to wait before judging.

Please post a list of all of the update info that makes any significant changes. Last update this wasn't the used, and many people were aggravated.
    What will bandages do that antibiotics can't? Will things like bleeding be added?

Also, the bandage texture looks like a cinnamon roll.

Gangryong

What will bandages do that antibiotics can't? Will things like bleeding be added?

Also, the bandage texture looks like a cinnamon roll.
    what makes sense to me is if you get hit by a cutting weapon or amputate your arm or leg, you will take a lot of bleed damage for a short period of time and then you will need a bandage to stop the slow, but long term damaging.

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151

Yes, we don't want to wait till the update and then they say "No inf! No Pains! No shops! no Wars!

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    You really cant keep pushing this update back more and more... What happened to the update in mid april, hmmm? Now it looks like its gonna be mid/late may :/

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    EJ7xVgx.jpg

This week we have a video from head builder VC on the map progress so far, it shouldn't be long now.
    (video is currently being made, this post will be updated with the link once it's finished)

Practice Server 2.0
    We've updated the map on TMDPRC-1 to the new Berx safezone. If that sounds like something you'd be interested in checking out we'd love to hear all feedback about the build on this thread.

Saves

I know this is becoming a repetitive section in our weekly news but we want to make sure everybody is aware of the /saves command where you can save your inventories on TMDO-1 and TMD-5-7 for the update. As a warning though once you save your items you will not be able to get them back until after the update. We'll be sure to give you a due date before the merge of when you need to have your items saved by.

Map Maker Contest
    The current map maker contest will be ending on Thursday, be sure to /submit your map before then.

Update Information
    SbvO8kK.png

I'd like to thank all our loyal players that stay up to date with our posts. Hopefully as we get closer to our big update they'll be lots more to mention next week.
    Ok so I'm glad to hear this info, but I would really like to know what the rough estimate or date that this will be hopefully completed and finished on. Thanks.

_Lykke_

Mythical
    _Lykke_
    _Lykke_ _Lykke_
    you guys using shaders on the first pic right? if that was the new texturepack doing that i would be hyped.

eBeni

Champion
    eBeni
    eBeni eBeni
    EJ7xVgx.jpg

(video is currently being made, this post will be updated with the link once it's finished)

Practice Server 2.0

Saves

Map Maker Contest

Update Information
    SbvO8kK.png

ehm, im confused right now. what event is going on? TMD-Build (that would finish the 25th of may) or the western event (no idea of the date). Because the hub says its TMD-Build but in MM its saying western.

LevituZ

_VC_ can u not tell us a date when update is coming out? or approxomently? I know theres issues in the end and the date can change, but when is it approxomently done?

_VC_

Famous
    _VC_
    _VC_ _VC_
    _VC_ can u not tell us a date when update is coming out? or approxomently? I know theres issues in the end and the date can change, but when is it approxomently done?
    Map will approximately be done within the next couple days. If I had to give my best guess, this isn't a gurantee, but I predict everything will be good to go for updating by this Thursday or Friday.

Brqd

Also are we still downgrading to 1.8? Rip dual wielding and hello to autoclickers
    Ummmmmm, autoclickers right now are way worse than they ever were in the past. And switching to 1.8 will not make more autoclickers come.... Like I dont see how it would. The server can still get a cps checker on 1.8....