• IP Copied!
  • Weekly News 5/5 - 5/12

DeleteThisAcc

Mythical
    DeleteThisAcc
    DeleteThisAcc DeleteThisAcc
    vFw7SVn.png

First and foremost we'd like to thank all of you for your patience as our builders work very hard to get this update out. We've also added plenty of buildings from the old map to give that nostalgia feel.

Practice Server
    We've implemented a practice server where you can test all new changes before they're released. It's a small kit pvp type server that features a portion of Atlanta from the new map. Currently there are five kits accessible to everyone (/kit). You can enter the world via the safezone fence or you can random spawn with /random. There are many kill streaks with varying degrees of difficulty. Get anything from Riot Gear to a Golden Barrett .50 Cal . Join the server with /server TMDPRC-1 in-game. If you have any feedback regarding the changes please create a thread, we'd love to hear your suggestions! If you have any trouble loading the pack for the server you can download it here

Saves
    As a reminder we've added a /saves command where you can save your inventories on TMDO-1 and TMD-5-7 for the update. As a warning though once you save your items you will not be able to get them back until after the update. We'll be sure to give you a due date before the merge of when you need to have your items saved by.

Advertising
    We've recently started a few advertising campaigns which should bring an abundance of new players to the server.

I hope you all enjoy each weekly news post, as updating our players on new features, updates, etc is important. We strive to make the best game play experience for our players as possible.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Well Xd TMD-6 Is down. Even if they turn it on, everyone inventory as been cleared!

Thk anyway to have kept TMD-7 open, I have saved 34 backpack^^

And I'm always happy to receive news about this server :) Good luck staff and keep up! Your doing a nice job!!

Question : Could we have more than 1 save per server? :p I may abuse a little if so :p Still I don't need more than 1

ATK_AlphaPVP

Mythical
    ATK_AlphaPVP
    ATK_AlphaPVP ATK_AlphaPVP
    You didnt answer me before :c , If i do /saves on tmdop , i save my inventory , ok ? but i will lose my enderchest on tmd op no ???

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    I cannot wait for this, last summer was the peak of TMD. Loads of players, massive wars,back in the old days. Lets all hope we get our old players back and make TMD just like it once was.. Great Again

Shlaw

Champion
    Shlaw
    Shlaw Shlaw
    Wait so, if we do save now will it save just out inventory or our echest too?

Chas_Man

Question : Could we have more than 1 save per server? :p I may abuse a little if so :p Still I don't need more than 1
    You can create multipal saves on the servers. I needed to store my suppies, I saved it, but forgot my armor. I had to create another save. Im pretty sure that you can create as many saves as you want, as long as you have atleast 10 items in your inventory.

superjoshyman

I was wondering if the link to the resource pack download (for TMDPRC-1) could be sent to me or put on the website because my crappy potato of a computer crashes when i try to get on TMDPRC and I don't have enough time to click the download link or deny the resource pack (I'd like to know how to do that too)

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    So this means:

TMD 1-4 inventories are safe?
    Are our enderchests also safe?

I do not go on 5-7 very often, so I don't need to do much saving. I just want to be sure I will not lose what I have on 1-4 and in my vaults, since the post does not say anything about that.

I understand OP- everything will be cleared. My question is about reg. TMD

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    https://havocmc.net/threads/weekly-news-4-29-5-05.3737/reply?quote=30694
    How save work? There is a link for a reply on the topic, and you could open my uploaded file!

I'l try to make a more complete description.
    • /saves
    • /saves list
    • /saves addsave

Introduction : Follow this steps to get efficiency while creating saves files! This system is easy to use and you could visit your saved inventory after having created a file. There is a few things to keep in mind.
    A) The save system only work for the 4*9 gird who represent your current inventory
    B) Before saving there is a few step to follow :
    Thk to Chas_Man ;)
    1. b) First, un-equip your armor or any attached items like in second hand
    2. b) Move items from your OP vaults (A, B, C if you have) version, inside your current characters inventor. (Empty the vaults)
    C) write then : /saves addsave
    D) Next thing you know, every items in your inventory are cleared. If you have forgot something, you could create more save files ;)
    E) Then write /saves list to open a UI (menu) who offer to view your saved items in a read only (cannot be edited).
    4x9 gird
    Edit : When I read my save file, I could open duffel and view their inventory!

So if you follow all those steps, OP vaults inventory for Regular, Titan and Extra could be saved by moving their content inside your character inventory; before writing a /saves addsave!

If you have any question left, I suggest to try this command, because there is no fear to have since you could make more than one save file ;)

Note : If too many players try, like me try to create multiple file, just for the purpose of having more storage opportunity, staff may decide to allow or denied some of them. But for now there is no reason to worries. I guess if you don't own backback or duffle, you would be able to almost create one save file for your current inventory, one save file for your (moved) TMDO-1 regular vault, then one more for your titan op vault, then one more for your extra op vault if you have one ;)

Last edited:

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    With /saves list, I am able to view my saved items and I'm also able to open duffel in the saved file. If I could suggest : Try it!
    I'l update my post right away ;)

Lord_Neko_

Legend
    Lord_Neko_
    Lord_Neko_ Lord_Neko_
    Honestly, I wouldn't be bothered in the slightest about all items across all servers getting wiped. Would be nice to leave an SZ or approach an area like the prison without encountering a dozen full juggs setup to snipe.

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    Can't wait for the update, I remember how much fun this server was last summer with the large player counts, the hordes of zombies, and everyone interacting with each other. Hope we reach more days like those soon!