• IP Copied!
  • Weekly News

UnknownMelody

Mythical
    UnknownMelody
    UnknownMelody UnknownMelody
    01qiqKt.png
    Hello everyone. We’ve recently had a lack of news to update you guys with so we haven’t been able to post weekly announcements as per usual, however we’ve managed to scrape together enough to create one this week. So without further ado, let’s get into it.

Summer Sale
    Our Summer Sale is live! We currently have up to 65% off a variety of items in the shop. This sale will end at the end of August, so get in before time runs out! If you’re interested, click here.

Hell Night
    We are currently working on releasing the update for Hell Night and it is our number one priority. This update will include the recently released The Mining Dead map. We are happy to announce that it is now in the testing phase and should be ready for release very soon, so be sure to keep an eye out for that! The Mining Dead bug fixes will shortly follow Hell Night’s release.

Map Maker Contest Winners
    The Mine Wars Outpost Map Maker Contest has concluded. Congratulations to the winners! A new Map Makers contest will be released some time this week!

1st Place: OutpostMW by Atosmic & TheGnomeNinja - Reward: $100 Shop Voucher
    2nd Place: DankerMemesPls by FockeWulfFw190 - Reward: $75 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: RSBIMustafar by Rejante - Reward: $50 Shop Voucher
    4th Place: MWContest01 by Slimme - Reward: $25 Shop Voucher
    5th Place: testing__FFF by Gary_DeAfrique - Reward: $15 Shop Voucher
    6th Place: space_station by ATGS - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    7th Place: MineWarsConquest by Kanyay - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    8th Place: StarWarsShips2 by NeganRhee - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher

Winners can check their private messages on the website for their prizes, and be sure to check in next week for the new Map Maker Contest!

July Voting Rewards
    With the end of July comes the end of out voting contest and the beginning of the August voting contest! The winners of the July voting contest are listed below. If you are a winner, you should have received a message on the forums with a voucher code allowing you to purchase anything you desire from our shop.

1st Place: Rockyaroky - Reward: $100 Shop Voucher
    2nd Place: Unami - Reward: $75 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: XDarkSpartacusX - Reward: $50 Shop Voucher
    4th Place: minester51 - Reward: $25 Shop Voucher
    5th Place: Dark_wolfNinja - Reward: $15 Shop Voucher
    6th Place: _FlameStar_ - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    7th Place: CloudZonee - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    8th Place: Diino_ - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    9th Place: MaksDoesMC - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    10th Place: HAPPYHOUR - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher

These shop vouchers can be used just like real currency in our shop. Simply enter the voucher code into the box labeled “Voucher” to use. If you have not yet received your voucher code, be sure to message Jacobg2011 here. For your chance to be next months recipient of these vouchers, get voting now! You may check to see who’s in the lead on the leaderboards at https://havocmc.net/vote! Thanks to everyone who voted over the month of July helping our server grow.

That’s all for this week. Be sure to check in next week for some more exciting updates! Have a great week and enjoy your stay on HavocMC!

Last edited:

hiendiep55

hiendiep55
    hiendiep55 hiendiep55
    Finally Hell night is back

Anything else new about hell night?
    I know there might be a new map.

TurnToChrist

Legend
    TurnToChrist
    TurnToChrist TurnToChrist
    Nice to see the Weekly News come back. Also the MW base that you that you screenshotted looks sick, I hope it gets added to the game! I'd love to play on it.
    That Minewars base looks amazing
    It looks magnificent :D. I think Mustafar would be a great yet relatively simple map to add for some sort of special minigame or 1v1s perhaps.

Last edited:

Noel_q

This is the best map? o_O
    Question: Completed contest "MW outpost" is the same which is under the command / contest, or "MW headquaters" is a new contest?

UnknownMelody

Mythical
    UnknownMelody
    UnknownMelody UnknownMelody
    This is the best map? o_O
    Question: Completed contest "MW outpost" is the same which is under the command / contest, or "MW headquaters" is a new contest?
    It's the same contest, just slightly different wording. The new contest will be announced very soon. c:

Horrizon

I messaged alot of staff telling them that me and this one person worked on it together, and to give them the voucher, too. I used 5 dollars of mine, (Since staff told us that we would split it) and it said that i used all the money. i msg'd the person who helped me (TriNationGuy) and he didnt get anything.