• IP Copied!
  • Weekly News

UnknownMelody

Mythical
    UnknownMelody
    UnknownMelody UnknownMelody
    6DASgFr.png
    Hello everyone! This week’s weekly news post is going to be short but important. So let’s get into it.

Hell Night!
    After the recent release of Hell Night, we’ve had a lot of players express their concerns and opinions over the updated gamemode. So, we’ve taken those into consideration and will update the gamemode to hopefully accommodate to the majority of the concerns. Here is what will be changed:
    • Team size will be increased back to 4 players per team.
    • The player limit will be increased to 100 players per game.
    • The map size will be increased, also increasing the distance between team spawns.
    If you still have concerns of suggestions for Hell Night after this update, please respectfully mention them in the comments section! Thank you and we hope you enjoy the update.

Map Maker!
    Unfortunately, Map Maker has recent experienced a glitch that caused all submitted contest entries to be reset. Due to this, all submitted entries will need to be resubmitted for a chance to win. The contest will also be extended another week to accommodate for this, so get building and submitting! Remember, he current Map Maker contest theme is terrain and will be ending on the 16th of September. Be sure to /submit your map before then. As a reminder, the prizes will be as follows:

1st Place: _____ - Reward: $100 Shop Voucher
    2nd Place:_____ - Reward: $50 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place:_____ - Reward: $25 Shop Voucher
    4th & 5th Place: _____ - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher

That’s all for this week. Be sure to check in next week for some more exciting updates! Have a great week and enjoy your stay on HavocMC!

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    6DASgFr.png
    Hello everyone! This week’s weekly news post is going to be short but important. So let’s get into it.

Hell Night!
    After the recent release of Hell Night, we’ve had a lot of players express their concerns and opinions over the updated gamemode. So, we’ve taken those into consideration and will update the gamemode to hopefully accommodate to the majority of the concerns. Here is what will be changed:
    • Team size will be increased back to 4 players per team.
    • The player limit will be increased to 100 players per game.
    • The map size will be increased, also increasing the distance between team spawns.
    If you still have concerns of suggestions for Hell Night after this update, please respectfully mention them in the comments section! Thank you and we hope you enjoy the update.

Map Maker!
    Unfortunately, Map Maker has recent experienced a glitch that caused all submitted contest entries to be reset. Due to this, all submitted entries will need to be resubmitted for a chance to win. The contest will also be extended another week to accommodate for this, so get building and submitting! Remember, he current Map Maker contest theme is terrain and will be ending on the 16th of September. Be sure to /submit your map before then. As a reminder, the prizes will be as follows:

1st Place: _____ - Reward: $100 Shop Voucher
    2nd Place:_____ - Reward: $50 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place:_____ - Reward: $25 Shop Voucher
    4th & 5th Place: _____ - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher

That’s all for this week. Be sure to check in next week for some more exciting updates! Have a great week and enjoy your stay on HavocMC!

I'm pretty sure 2 was good idk about 4 LOL

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    I'm pretty sure 2 was good idk about 4 LOL

The main reason for changing it back to 4 players was that people wanted the old Hell Night back as well as direct complaints that 2 was too small a team size. Any other suggestions are welcome. c:

ATK_AlphaPVP

Mythical
    ATK_AlphaPVP
    ATK_AlphaPVP ATK_AlphaPVP
    No No we want the old hell night back , not for 4 player team , we don't care , when we are 4 , often we are with 2 other random player , and they are ruining our game when we want to track player , pokerface:
    We want hell night back , because it's cool when you spawn in a giant map , ur looting , then u track and ur fighting
    4 player team isnt the old hell night , 2 team player is better
    Havoc Mc , just take the good thing about old hellnight

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Cause I'm sick of waiting for 10 months

Sadly I don't know enough about star wars to help in any way to minewars :D but I do pop in on the minewars build map to see how things are going and to see our fellow minewars builders and I can say that you will be happy with whats coming for minewars.

v3s_

VIP
    GamingHD211
    GamingHD211 GamingHD211
    A minewars update thread should be out soon, it is being worked on by a good group of minewars builders and developer.
    Also, I'll believe it's not a lie again
    Sadly I don't know enough about star wars to help in any way to minewars :D but I do pop in on the minewars build map to see how things are going and to see our fellow minewars builders and I can say that you will be happy with whats coming for minewars.
    You know, Only 3 builders are up for this.

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    Here's an idea..
    Give the entire server an whole. New. Fresh. Ban reset. Unbaning every player to ever play the server. It could give hundreds of players a whole new start and many more things could happen. Like more wars. Or more fights all over the map not just 23 players resting on tmd-1 on average daily. With the server dying it could do a huge favor and bring some life back into it.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Here's an idea..
    Give the entire server an whole. New. Fresh. Ban reset. Unbaning every player to ever play the server. It could give hundreds of players a whole new start and many more things could happen. Like more wars. Or more fights all over the map not just 23 players resting on tmd-1 on average daily. With the server dying it could do a huge favor and bring some life back into it.

1. The server is not dying if people think 23 players to tmd server is dying then they should consider that majority of our players are under 18 and do have school to tend to during the day.
    2. If players are banned then they have the right to appeal and some of them do get un-banned, however for the bunch that don't it means they did something really stupid like hacking and have been perm banned from the server. These people who are perm banned lost the right to play on the server and un-banning them will only allow them to come back and hack or do whatever it was again that got them banned in the first place.
    3. If it really comes down to a ban reset then it is only fair to reset everything including inventories and vaults to remove any hacked or duped items.

ATK_AlphaPVP

Mythical
    ATK_AlphaPVP
    ATK_AlphaPVP ATK_AlphaPVP
    Here's an idea..

Good idea , and an other suggestion , stop ban people without proof '-'

Jordan_Bailey

Mythical
    Jordan_Bailey
    Jordan_Bailey Jordan_Bailey
    1. The server is not dying if people think 23 players to tmd server is dying then they should consider that majority of our players are under 18 and do have school to tend to during the day.
    That's not why. The server in total doesn't even get like two-hundred players almost at all on weekdays, on weekends, yeah, but not like how it was back when I first joined the server a year ago. Back when TMD-1 and TMD-3 were close to being full or were full almost all day.

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    It's pretty damn annoying having randies on your hellnight team when you're trying to play with just 1 friend. And your team is clueless