• IP Copied!
  • What is everyone's favorite music?

Whats your favourite music?

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Kirk_Hammet1999
    Kirk_Hammet1999 Kirk_Hammet1999
    I'm doing a poll on everyone's favorite music then please put favorite artist then after that a poll on everyone's artist to see how many likes who

It's hard to choose my favorite band but it's going between Metallica, Black Sabbath, and Megadeth

* Merged, please do not double post

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    Benny Hills, Nyan Cat, or Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up. Yup. I'm a sad, strange little (5' 5") man.

I

IHaveInternet

I prefer 90's/2000's music over anything to be honest. There's too many artists to name so I'll just name some that popped into my head-
    Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Papa Roach, Trapt, Three Days Grace, Drowning Pool and much much more.

Last edited:
    Kirk_Hammet1999
    There's no need to double post. Just use the edit button.

On topic: I prefer 90's/2000's music over anything to be honest. There's too many artists to name so I'll just name some that popped into my head-
    Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Papa Roach, Trapt, Three Days Grace, Drowning Pool and much much more.
    Choose one and that would be great pls

Benny Hills, Nyan Cat, or Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up. Yup. I'm a sad, strange little (5' 5") man.
    Choose one and that would be great pls.
    Off Topic:I'm a happy 6'1" boy that listens to all Metal and Rock :)

* Merged, please do not double post

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    Choose one and that would be great pls.
    Off Topic:I'm a happy 6'1" boy that listens to all Metal and Rock :)
    Please don't! I CAN'T! It's against my religion! But, really...I can't, Not even over my life...well...If I had to tell the truth I couldn't.

I

IHaveInternet

I'd have to go with Trapt - Headstrong

Last edited:

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    I had a feeling the post boosting was going to be an issue. It usually always is when servers switch over to XenForo because some players like to be the top poster.
    I just like using the forums, so don't get any ideas. Also, you are in front of Kirk_Hammet1999 by messages, so that defeats the point of your argument.

Teeeb

Legend
    Teeeb
    Teeeb Teeeb
    Although I do enjoy some pop songs, I am more into Trance, Chillhouse, Rock, and Alternative.

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    I mean, it's a fair assumption that you're post boosting when you have 35 posts and joined yesterday.
    But...I'm not...Have you seen the things I have said? I am very active on the forums as I always have this tab open, unless I'm playing on the server, I close it to minimize lag.

Kirk_Hammet1999
    But...I'm not...Have you seen the things I have said? I am very active on the forums as I always have this tab open, unless I'm playing on the server, I close it to minimize lag.
    I keep this tab open even when I play for me it doesn't lag but I keep it open in case I find bugs or if something pops in my head that I want to ask

DamTin

When you click on the Forums button it just says it on the right like the old forums...

Status
    Not open for further replies.