• IP Copied!
  • what's the best way to get money?

Wither_Aura

Dork505
    Dork505 Dork505
    i currently have full riot gear , katana barret 50 cal and some other things , but im dirt broke and the only source of money i have is , die, respawn and salvage what i can , go to a safe zone , sell my stuff ,repeat.

Last edited:

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Quickest and safest way to get income is raiding prison. If you play on the PvP servers map out a route and make sub routes to escape from if you must. Prison can be entered and exited virtually anywhere and I have yet to get trapped in a fight there. Best thing to do is scrap armor because they sell for practically nothing. You want to focus on gathering everything you can and sell everything except barricades and barbwire, which you should scrap for some easy resources. Hope this helps, if you need anything else hit me up on Discord @mindblaster007#4398!

Wither_Aura

Dork505
    Dork505 Dork505
    Quickest and safest way to get income is raiding prison. If you play on the PvP servers map out a route and make sub routes to escape from if you must. Prison can be entered and exited virtually anywhere and I have yet to get trapped in a fight there. Best thing to do is scrap armor because they sell for practically nothing. You want to focus on gathering everything you can and sell everything except barricades and barbwire, which you should scrap for some easy resources. Hope this helps, if you need anything else hit me up on Discord @mindblaster007#4398!
    yeah i tried prison on the non pvp server and my friend died from bandits in full riot gear ,and it broke i was low and i had to retreat and then go back and get his stuff {lmao} and then whent back to mallow , ill try prison again tho