• Which one?

Prodigy or Myth?

• Total voters
    • This poll will close: .

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr
    People in chat always saying "Myth is better" or "Prodigy is better" I'm In Prodigy so this matters to me lol. Which is better? Myth or Prodigy?
    DISCLAIMER: if you're in one of these teams you can't vote

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    I think by asking who is better, it'd start an argument. Everyone is better in their own ways and have skills others don't have, meaning technically you'd both be equal. :)
    Hey Katitude :D is there a way i can message _Nickk? Or maybe you can help? I cant open doors at all so its annoying

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    I'm not to sure if this is right but some of my team mates were having this issue earlier, what version of minecraft are you playing in? I think it needs to be one of the most recent versions to be able to open doors
    1.11 Optifine

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    You said earlier that you didnt wat to read my spam, but the notification that you got should have said "Tachi quoted your post" so why did you click it?
    Am I not suppose to look at my alerts? That's all you do. You'll sit in class and still be on.

Get a room, jeez.

Kidding.

Could you save your arguments for private message, or maybe not have them at all? You derail every thread that you comment on.
    If the other bothers you so much, report them to staff, we'd be happy to help settle any arguments.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Get a room, jeez.

Kidding.

Could you save your arguments for private message, or maybe not have them at all? You derail every thread that you comment on.
    If the other bothers you so much, report them to staff, we'd be happy to help settle any arguments.
    Thanks Beetley! (Got it right :)) Ill open a conversation up later!