• IP Copied!
  • Why I Quit: Dupers

Dsawemd

Mythical
    Dsawemd
    Dsawemd Dsawemd
    There are too many bugs, and glitches. There are too many racists in chat. But that's not why I quit.

I quit because y'all allow dupers to get away with duping. It means the server is unhealthy. And I quit because I seriously doubt that your coders are able to stop the dupers. It just seems like your coders cannot handle the required work.

FalseHorseVczi

Mythical
    StarlightTsukuu
    StarlightTsukuu StarlightTsukuu
    There are too many bugs, and glitches. There are too many racists in chat. But that's not why I quit.

I quit because y'all allow dupers to get away with duping. It means the server is unhealthy. And I quit because I seriously doubt that your coders are able to stop the dupers. It just seems like your coders cannot handle the required work.
    didnt you make a post about this the other day? We didnt ask.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Imagine wanting attention so you make a thread talking about things you don’t like and you quit; just to have the facts pointed out to you. Then, make another one pointing out the only actual piece that you were right about.

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Why would you delete your old post just to come back and make another? You didn't even say a reason to why you were remaking the thread. I'm fairly confident that I know the reason, but you could at least hint at it. If you said the reasoning behind you wanting to remake the thread, I could understand why and respect your decision. But, instead, you're just acting like nothing ever happened.

Its sad to see another player leave, but ultimately no one really cares if you go. Even if the most popular person on the server left tomorrow, the server wouldn't change and no one would care. The point of these goodbye threads isn't to ask for pity or attention, its to inform people of your departure and let the rest of the community discuss the reason why the player in question left.

Imagine wanting attention so you make a thread talking about things you don’t like and you quit; just to have the facts pointed out to you. Then, make another one pointing out the only actual piece that you were right about.

I agree that this is most likely an attention grab. Goodbye posts aren't a bad thing, but the misuse of them like it is here definitely is. And, to his credit, on the old thread, he did point out flaws in the system. I definitely jumped to a conclusion when I shouldn't have on that thread, but pointing out stuff like he did on the original post is actually helpful, as it can get the attention of higher ranked staff and even the owners and give them feedback. This type of post, where it's short and unconstructive, isn't helpful to anyone.