• IP Copied!
  • 4 Years late Introduction

v3s_

VIP
    GamingHD211
    GamingHD211 GamingHD211
    My Story...

Around late 2014-2015, there was this random non who joined a server, back then it was called The Mining Dead, now HavocMC. This non however, didn't stick to the server for very long... only a month. The non likes guns, but not particularly TWD based. He left the server, after saying that he would never join again... only to see that statement proven wrong by himself... The year 2016, a new gamemode was added, called MineWars. Based on Star Wars, the gamemode attracted alot of new players, and also old players. And yes... also the non. Despite having absolutely no knowledge about Star Wars (not joking) he found out that he seriously enjoyed the gamemode. And he got addicted to Mine Wars. The non, well, no longer a non because he'd spent so much time grinding on the game, leading to relationships with other nons... After a year of Mine Wars' release... the non was no longer a non. He was then known as Zynn (or also me). He has also changed in the last 1 year... toxic, a greedy scumbag. But then, things on the server changed. Some changes and updates on MineWars' brother or sister or whatever you call it, The Mining Dead, completely changed the game's mechanic. In both good and bad ways... Zynn would say, good way, but most would say, WHAT IS THIS STUPIDITY I COMPLETELY DISAGREE REVERT THE UPDATE OMFG OMFG OMFG STUPID UPDATE! Painkillers, once were made to keep you invincible, are complete trash now, as you van no longer spam them to recover your health. The drama on the server started to flow, as a reset destroyed all gear and items on TMD. People were extremely toxic about this, while MineWars' fans, were ranting about the game is being given ignorant, and no effort is put in to keep the game running. Totally no effort. Despite the game getting progressively boring, on weekends Zynn and other MW fans still hang around the server, hoping for an update. The hope is dying quick as other fans are quitting the game, and by the end of the year 2017, most of the "OGs" quit. Zynn still have hopes for it though. The hope was raised when an announcement about MW 2.0, but soon shattered when the Owners decided to put MW down for good (I don't blame them, but I still blame them). Then Zynn finally quit. Now, the memories past an Zynn has changed. One of those changes that is, "Hey, y'know, TMD wasn't so bad after all." Until recently, he joined back the server, to check out the server changes. Nostalgia feelings... Soon, he started to play more and more TMD, and now, on a basis of 1-2 days of the week, he would join the server and talk with other server members, sometimes staff, about the changes, old Havoc, etc... He has a hope of TMD going back to tje former glory, and definitely MW's return.

And that story above you, is my journey on Havoc. I thought it ended long ago, but it didn't. The story is just generally, or else it would talk years to write it in detail, cause' I still have journeys from Hell Night, MineWar Conquest, and Havoc Horizons.
    My Introduction
    Ay y'all, I'm Zynn (as introducted above if you didn't read all of it *facepalm*) But for short it is Zyn. I'm a 17 year old girl/boy who currently is studying how to crack eggs in Washington Central University. I don't go on the server very often like I used to, because when it has no one on (most of the time it has no one on) There's nothing to do, other than building things in Map Maker. When I came back I just randomly started conversations with other players, to not be bored. When Warzone came out, I was like "I probably suck at this bc I rarely even play TMD." To my surprise, I actually am pretty good at the game... The community I heard was toxic, but so far I haven't seen a case. I've been enjoying the commnunity recently, but because of other old players asking me "i've never seen u b4 who a u" I get sick of just answering them all the time with just something like "Well you see Jimmy, they fear my appearance so I hide in MW all the time" something like that. So I decided to make an introduction, after 4 years being anonymous on the TMD community. I look forward into the updates of TMD, and I hope to see all of y'all soon enough, despite sometimes inactive.

"Well you see my friend, I've eaten alot of people before, and I look forward into eating you next" -Zynn 2019-2020

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    My Story...

Around late 2014-2015, there was this random non who joined a server, back then it was called The Mining Dead, now HavocMC. This non however, didn't stick to the server for very long... only a month. The non likes guns, but not particularly TWD based. He left the server, after saying that he would never join again... only to see that statement proven wrong by himself... The year 2016, a new gamemode was added, called MineWars. Based on Star Wars, the gamemode attracted alot of new players, and also old players. And yes... also the non. Despite having absolutely no knowledge about Star Wars (not joking) he found out that he seriously enjoyed the gamemode. And he got addicted to Mine Wars. The non, well, no longer a non because he'd spent so much time grinding on the game, leading to relationships with other nons... After a year of Mine Wars' release... the non was no longer a non. He was then known as Zynn (or also me). He has also changed in the last 1 year... toxic, a greedy scumbag. But then, things on the server changed. Some changes and updates on MineWars' brother or sister or whatever you call it, The Mining Dead, completely changed the game's mechanic. In both good and bad ways... Zynn would say, good way, but most would say, WHAT IS THIS STUPIDITY I COMPLETELY DISAGREE REVERT THE UPDATE OMFG OMFG OMFG STUPID UPDATE! Painkillers, once were made to keep you invincible, are complete trash now, as you van no longer spam them to recover your health. The drama on the server started to flow, as a reset destroyed all gear and items on TMD. People were extremely toxic about this, while MineWars' fans, were ranting about the game is being given ignorant, and no effort is put in to keep the game running. Totally no effort. Despite the game getting progressively boring, on weekends Zynn and other MW fans still hang around the server, hoping for an update. The hope is dying quick as other fans are quitting the game, and by the end of the year 2017, most of the "OGs" quit. Zynn still have hopes for it though. The hope was raised when an announcement about MW 2.0, but soon shattered when the Owners decided to put MW down for good (I don't blame them, but I still blame them). Then Zynn finally quit. Now, the memories past an Zynn has changed. One of those changes that is, "Hey, y'know, TMD wasn't so bad after all." Until recently, he joined back the server, to check out the server changes. Nostalgia feelings... Soon, he started to play more and more TMD, and now, on a basis of 1-2 days of the week, he would join the server and talk with other server members, sometimes staff, about the changes, old Havoc, etc... He has a hope of TMD going back to tje former glory, and definitely MW's return.

And that story above you, is my journey on Havoc. I thought it ended long ago, but it didn't. The story is just generally, or else it would talk years to write it in detail, cause' I still have journeys from Hell Night, MineWar Conquest, and Havoc Horizons.
    My Introduction
    Ay y'all, I'm Zynn (as introducted above if you didn't read all of it *facepalm*) But for short it is Zyn. I'm a 17 year old girl/boy who currently is studying how to crack eggs in Washington Central University. I don't go on the server very often like I used to, because when it has no one on (most of the time it has no one on) There's nothing to do, other than building things in Map Maker. When I came back I just randomly started conversations with other players, to not be bored. When Warzone came out, I was like "I probably suck at this bc I rarely even play TMD." To my surprise, I actually am pretty good at the game... The community I heard was toxic, but so far I haven't seen a case. I've been enjoying the commnunity recently, but because of other old players asking me "i've never seen u b4 who a u" I get sick of just answering them all the time with just something like "Well you see Jimmy, they fear my appearance so I hide in MW all the time" something like that. So I decided to make an introduction, after 4 years being anonymous on the TMD community. I look forward into the updates of TMD, and I hope to see all of y'all soon enough, despite sometimes inactive.

"Well you see my friend, I've eaten alot of people before, and I look forward into eating you next" -Zynn 2019-2020
    Hol up
    You played Mine Wars and knew nothing about Star Wars?? o_O lol
    I'm a huge star wars nerd. I could name 6 clone legions off the top of my head (and their head officer)
    91st recon (Commander Neo
    212th attack (Commander Cody
    501st (Captain Rex
    41st elite corps (Commander Gree
    327th star corps (Commander Bly
    104th battalion "Wolf Pack" (commander Wolffe

v3s_

VIP
    GamingHD211
    GamingHD211 GamingHD211
    Hol up
    You played Mine Wars and knew nothing about Star Wars?? o_O lol
    I'm a huge star wars nerd. I could name 6 clone legions off the top of my head (and their head officer)
    91st recon (Commander Neo
    212th attack (Commander Cody
    501st (Captain Rex
    41st elite corps (Commander Gree
    327th star corps (Commander Bly
    104th battalion "Wolf Pack" (commander Wolffe
    I changed my padawan, lmao.