• IP Copied!
  • A guide on t4 zones

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    Sup.

No matter if you play tmd-pve or pvp, you want to get better loot at one point, but t2 and t1's are just too bad to get good stuff in a reasonable time, so you decide to loot a better area, but you have no idea how and where?

Good, cuz imma give you a small guide on how to loot a better zone. We will be taking the "center of disease control" as example, however there are a lot of others like Harts or almost the entire snow section of the map which are all unique and have their own specials and secrets.

—=÷=—

First where you will find it: Its in the middle of Atlanta and can be tracked on the compass as a point of interest.
    At first glance it's a rather small building with a lot of military vehicles near and directly at it, with a small tower in the middle. A construction site and parking lot aswell as a public garden can be seen from cdc.
    SuOlCja.jpg

WuhSg5L.jpg

However the real loot is in the basement of it. For that you have to go down one of the 2 ladders at the elevator, or take an awfull long staircase down.

(Pic coming soon)
    Elevator on the left side.

sFYreHs.png

Inside the elevator shaft.

hKmER7O.png

Stairs at the top.

wR8imXK.png

Stairs from the bottom.

From here there are 2 main sides: Food and a small amount of supplies on the left side and Weapons and mostly mechanical parts, like for c4 especially because of a lot of garage bags, on the right side.
    Because of only 3 rooms and big main one incredibly near, the middle isn't worth looting, unless you want a few carrots. All 3 end in the main room/have acces to it. You will want to spend as few time in general down here as possible, in particular if you are on pvp; its better to have only a bit of gear than nothing.

UBGZHRv.png

Left side,

Aw40UN9.png

middle

cc3qYVg.png

and right side.

The left corridor turns into a a small maze of machinery and once an office like room with none or only some lootbags around.
    1XKjZZa.png

k1hbcvI.png

lWtPZ1X.png

At the end theres a small cafeteria on the left before you enter the middle room.
    z8voiUM.jpg

The Right corridor ends in a small room with a metal overpass which can be accesed just a few blocks before you turn left, said entrence also leads to the command centre.

R2P0j2z.png

The last room on the right way before you enter the main room.

cTKDURI.png

Go up the stairs and trough the doorway on the right to get to the metal overpass.

mJYDxVy.png

The commando center.

Now to the main room; In pve aswell as pvp its a dangerous large room, with no cover, no spaces where walkers cannot get to and a ceiling where walkers can fall from. It usually holds the most walkers at cdc and can make it a bit laggy. It has exactly 3 lootbags that are not worth looting. As soon as you reach the end of the corridor you where looting, you turn around and get to one of the exits, remember: the longer you stay the higher the chance of death!

(Pic inc soon!)

As soon as you are out of the building, run towards the next safezone. In the case of cdc its nearest safezone is Berxley, and because any other sz can only be accesed by running trough Atlanta which again can be dangerous.
    Make sure that you know where you came from and can go to incase you want to return to safety in general.
    —=÷=—
    Small tips:
    Sneak as often as possible. You will only want to unsneak to outrun an enemy or open a bag.

Always reload/have them loaded and have your guns equipped. In case of a fight, theres no time to search for them inside your inventory! Some must haves are a weapon with high damage like a barret .50 call, a melee and a fast shooting weapon like the deagle, ak, or like I do/use, the HK.
    The HK is an extremly silent gun and will most times only be heard with subtitles, also it shoots faster and has a better spray than the p90.

Don't try to destroy glass. Its such a loud sound that it can be heard from across the next street! Only do that if its 100% neccecary and inevitable. This can easily aleart other players and let them know that you are there.

Do not give your location away under any sircumstances. Hunters, players that look for weak players quickly get to your location and kill you. Don't say: "I'm at (insert high loot area)", instead say: "I'm looting" or "getting a bit of stuff". Also don't accept random tp invites, if you have never met that person and have the reason to think he will tp trap/kill you. Only trust those that you know.

If you are a ranked player, use /near. It is an incredibly powerful command, but you have to be careful when you use it; You have to unsneak for a few seconds to type it and it has a 5 minute cooldown.

Use Subtitles. In newer versions theres an option in the accessibility setting called subtitles. Every sound that is played will be listed in the down right corner.
    They also show from where the sound came from and can in general help to find players or if a player is near. Only drawback is that sounds still have their vanilla name, so if a gun is shot it might be something like "villager gets killed."

Don't use Juggernaut armory when looting. While it seems reasonable to be good equipped when looting, you can always be killed by a sneakier player or walkers. Your stuff will likely be gone or in the hands of that player now and you not only lost the nice set, you also lost everything of value. Riot is a way cheaper and easier to get armor which can be found everywhere and works great for looting or exploring. Same goes for golden weapon types (with exception to the crossbow and golden katana) which will even be destroyed if you die aswell for the player that killed you.

Have at least a stack of healing itmes such as bandages on you. If you loot longer it may happen that you get hit by a lot of walkers or a unfriendly player had the same idea like you, and most times the person that got more healing wins these situations. Pro tip: If you run low on bandages you can make some in the crafting grid by placing cloth in every field, 4 cloth = 1 bandage
    Painkillers are also a great item becasue they counter heal most weaker weapons.

—=÷=—

Allright then, that should be all for now! I'll edit this if its neccecary or theres any mistakes.
    —=GL and HF to all!=—

Last edited:

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    Idk if the pics show up or not, if not pls msg me and I'll fix it asap!
    Edit: 1 having a little trouble reuploading them, should be done in a bit tho!
    Edit: 2 Pics are uploaded again! Some are missing but I'll add them in the next time! Text got a slight overhaul too.

Edit: 3. More tips added and fixed a few spelling errors, pics will still be added!

Last edited:

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    Great work! Let me know if you want a tour of the other t4 zones so you can update this post with them as well.
    I might add others, but harts for example is pretty similar, main loot source is down in the bunker too. I took cdc as example because imo its one of the best areas and easier ones too.

Dsawemd

Mythical
    Dsawemd
    Dsawemd Dsawemd
    I might add others, but harts for example is pretty similar, main loot source is down in the bunker too. I took cdc as example because imo its one of the best areas and easier ones too.
    I can show you a couple of Sanctuary Loot Runs that would be good to document for noobs. I've written about these runs, but prefer your post's style, its more accessible.

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    I can show you a couple of Sanctuary Loot Runs that would be good to document for noobs. I've written about these runs, but prefer your post's style, its more accessible.
    Maybe I'll make a second post, I'm kinda limited with only 20 pictures max, also I do not think most players like traveling that far, with an sz beeing extraordinary far and dangerous. I will consider making another guide tho!

ratt0274

Mythical
    ratt0274
    ratt0274 ratt0274

Do hartsfield, it's on the compass and is t3 loot, and not many people go there so it would be a good place for newcomers to go. I'm not sure if you've made something about it though. Also this really helped me with looting cdc since I don't loot there.

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    Do hartsfield, it's on the compass and is t3 loot, and not many people go there so it would be a good place for newcomers to go. I'm not sure if you've made something about it though. Also this really helped me with looting cdc since I don't loot there.

I have multiple reasons to not do a and promote looting harts. Sure it has the most density of military bags but there so many dangerous things about it.
    Main reason are the Bandits that consecutive spawn once you get in that area for 2 minutes, second is that it received a huge nerf by changing its layout, meaning that most stuff is still underground, but scattered around everwhere else, like on the runway and hangars too before. Third is that harts really has only 1 entrance to the bunker. As soon as there are players near you, its already guaranteed that you will be found and likely killed in a mater of minutes. Fourth but not really important is that theres almost no cover when running to another spot with loot or towards sz, and because of the tower you can get a pretty good angle on other players if you are hunting.

I might make another guide, but as i said before, I don't have a reason for that. I might make another guide but regarding Sanc cuz most players have not even been there once.