• IP Copied!
  • Ability to Ignore/Mute Messages

A_sian

I don't know if everyone had ever experienced constant toxic chatting or not, but during the game, there are always people arguing over some small things that gradually snowballed into a 2 or 3 hours toxic chat. I know people are going to say "just turn off the chat" or blahblahblah, its difficult to communicate with other players while those irrelevant messages just constantly popping up on the screen. I would deeply appreciate that the feature I asked is implemented on the server. Thank you for your time.

I

IHaveInternet

This suggestion has actually been brought up multiple times before on the old website and I don't see why it wouldn't be added. I believe there's a permission node for players not being able to ignore the staff.

AtresMortes

Mythical
    AtresMortes
    AtresMortes AtresMortes
    I wouldn't mind this idea, although, as a staff member, I doubt I will need/be allowed to use it. Also, if there is noticeable toxicity in the chat, especially in shout, and there is no staff member online; pop over to TMD-1 or use ./find AtresMortes... I should be on.

Kyorashi

Recommend changing your mine craft settings, to make the chat smaller, reach chat settings then edit your chat width and size.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    Has been suggested before 3-4 times.
    Very good idea, no problem with adding it. It'll help lessen the toxicity of arguments in-game.

_VC_

Famous
    _VC_
    _VC_ _VC_
    Yeah /ignore was a thing for awhile but it was removed. Idk y but yeah I would also suggest making your chat a lot smaller in scale. It's very helpfull.

Metalbag

Mythical
    Metalbag
    Metalbag Metalbag
    And I quote from Kyorashi on July 15th"Recommend changing your mine craft settings"
    Umm I use commands every second and that'd just destroy my power. So let's just say I do that, than 5 minutes later, I'm reloading my M1340, I'm down to a few clips(Which is basically impossible), Nowhere to run or Hide, My katana's broken, and so is my half-juggernaut, and I needa use /heal 'cause I'm half a heart, my arm and leg were amputated, and I'm outta painkillers or antibiotics, and especially I have 24 duffle bags on me with important stuff in it. Who am I, a wizard or something?

DeleteThisAcc

Mythical
    DeleteThisAcc
    DeleteThisAcc DeleteThisAcc
    And I quote from Kyorashi on July 15th"Recommend changing your mine craft settings"
    Umm I use commands every second and that'd just destroy my power. So let's just say I do that, than 5 minutes later, I'm reloading my M1340, I'm down to a few clips(Which is basically impossible), Nowhere to run or Hide, My katana's broken, and so is my half-juggernaut, and I needa use /heal 'cause I'm half a heart, my arm and leg were amputated, and I'm outta painkillers or antibiotics, and especially I have 24 duffle bags on me with important stuff in it. Who am I, a wizard or something?
    If you make your chat smaller you can still do commands...