• IP Copied!
  • Another free kit.

Should this be a kit? I want too hear from you!

• This is poop, I dont want this to even be looked at.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    SG_Dragonz
    SG_Dragonz SG_Dragonz
    Hello fellow HavocMC or "The Mining Dead" serverians. I would like to suggest an idea for a new kit. Firstly, the kit name would be Adventurer. The gear it would have would be a Pistol (Any kind would work), a Military Helmet, 1 medkit, and 2 pistol clips. Also, I think it should have atleast 3 carrots, and 2 water bottles. Ik this kit is a little op for a free kit, but this has everything included it has Armor, Food, a good Weapon, Clips, and Water. I hope this gets looked at, and I hope you all like it! Thanks!

PS: This is for TMD (Obviously).

SG_Dragonz
    SG_Dragonz SG_Dragonz
    I put this in the wrong area, I didn't realise their was an "Ideas and Suggestions" slot in "The Mining Dead" fourm.

Sorry D:

_Vapples_

Hello fellow HavocMC or "The Mining Dead" serverians. I would like to suggest an idea for a new kit. Firstly, the kit name would be Adventurer. The gear it would have would be a Pistol (Any kind would work), a Military Helmet, 1 medkit, and 2 pistol clips. Also, I think it should have atleast 3 carrots, and 2 water bottles. Ik this kit is a little op for a free kit, but this has everything included it has Armor, Food, a good Weapon, Clips, and Water. I hope this gets looked at, and I hope you all like it! Thanks!

PS: This is for TMD (Obviously).
    I'd like to give you my vision of the kit.

Adventurer:
    • Leather cap, Dyed green
    • Tier 1 Pistol (M9)
    • 1 Pistol Clip
    • Medkit
    • 1 Can of Soup
    • Empty Water Bottle
    I scaled down the item tiers to help it fit more into the free category.

SG_Dragonz
    SG_Dragonz SG_Dragonz
    Thank you all for your replies! I think you all are right, I did make it a little too op, but Vappi kind of helped out and said how it should be balanced. Thank you... Thanks for your opinions, and I think vappi is right.