• IP Copied!
  • - BIGFOOT UPDATE -

Are you going to try to find me? (With or with out prizes) In the future? Or now

• Yes, Maybe today or tomorrow

Votes: 1 20.0%
    • Yes, when there is prizes

Votes: 4 80.0%
    • No never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

SpookyDrOfOrigin

Mythical
    SpookyDrOfOrigin
    SpookyDrOfOrigin SpookyDrOfOrigin
    Hello Humans of TMD, Bigfoot the mysterious creature of the forrests here, To announce some new info and hints and more!

As some of you that play on the non-pvp servers have heard, Theres a little some thing brewing in the depths of the many forrests across the TMD map. That thing is me, And if you dont get the basic of what i am or what im doing or both, Here it is

I am bigfoot On the TMD (Non-PvP) Worlds, I randomly wander the whole map, Never with a destination, Only times i have a destination is if i find out theres a large rp going on some where, I head there and terrify some of the people In it, Other than that, I Randomly Wander (Mostly TMD-3 and TMD-4) The Map. I am supposed to be a little some thing to be on the look out for, For all you know, you could be at one of the major community spots and you may see me in the distance.

-HINTS-
    The major places you might find me are the forrested areas of the map, I hardly ever ever go to the safezones like berxley. Want more specific? Draw a line connecting Alex, Prison, Woodbury and the Shore line, Maybe thats impossible but in my mind it works, But in that area, I mostly wander.

-NEW INFO-
    If you would like to, If you sight me in the distance or close (idk, either might happen) Take a screen shot and post it on here with "Bigfoot Sighting" On the name of the thread, or post it on a comment on this thread

-CONTESTS?-
    Those may be held in the future, A Contest of mine is if people find me, they get prizes like legendary items or ingame money? But for now, None of those.

-WHY I DO THIS-
    Because honestly staying in one community area all day is boring to me, and if i can explore the map with this fun little thing i can do, and be a fun thing to go out or look for, or to some people, avoid, Then why the hell not

Thank you for reading, Have a good day