• IP Copied!
  • Bike PvP allowed or not allowed?

AbusingPing

Champion
    AbusingPing
    AbusingPing AbusingPing
    Everyone is saying bike pvp is not allowed, but I don't believe them. There are so many staff saying its not allowed, and higher staff saying it is allowed.
    Developers have said its allowed and it just was not allowed a while ago. But is it or not? Honestly, we need to know because its really annoying how everyone is on different sides. (INCLUDING STAFF)
    I just want an official statement from an owner or admin+ saying if its allowed or not.

Last edited:

vegetbles

Mythical
    vegetbles
    vegetbles vegetbles
    Just Because you want an owner to respond doesn't always mean that they will see this, by the way. They are very busy people with Lives too.

And from a builder, I am pretty sure it is aloud, otherwise the point of adding cars would just be to drive and give rides. It adds a little fun to driving I think.

PS: Players are just trying to lend a helping hand, sometimes they aren't wrong. Some of them have seen the server grow into this.

Lord_Neko_

Legend
    Lord_Neko_
    Lord_Neko_ Lord_Neko_
    I confirmed with Katitude that it's not allowed.
    In the future, when you claim a staff told you something, be specific and say which staff it was, not "one of".

Lord_Neko_

Legend
    Lord_Neko_
    Lord_Neko_ Lord_Neko_
    the guy which I confirmed with today is an admin
    That still doesn't reference a specific person which is the point I have tried to make repeatedly.
    When you quote a specific staff, they can view it and confirm it.
    If you say "one of" then no staff knows who said what. And no player knows for sure you're telling the truth.
    I'm not implying you lied, I'm saying make it official.

JessePinktip

Mythical
    JaxonTeller
    JaxonTeller JaxonTeller
    I confirmed with Katitude that it's not allowed.
    In the future, when you claim a staff told you something, be specific and say which staff it was, not "one of".
    Katitude is the only person I've heard say it's not allowed, the rest of the staff say it's fine which I don't see why it would be bannable because everybody will vehicle Pvp at some point on the server you litteraly cannot tell people or force people to stop and if you can't Pvp on them then why'd u add them it's inevitable

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    Maybe it could be said in the FAQ if it's allowed or not... as of now though as no one seems to really know I am going to continue to do it

Lord_Neko_

Legend
    Lord_Neko_
    Lord_Neko_ Lord_Neko_
    I jump off my bike with a barret in hand to fire; it seems like the accuracy while on a bike is horrid anyway