• IP Copied!
  • Bug Reporting Station

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    It should at least be available in TMDPVE as well imo
    think about how broken that would be. i technically won infinite money after the update moving it to strictly TMDC. The two main tmd server vaults are the same. If i bought a ton of gear on TMDPVE, i could transfer it all into my vault, then use it in pvp. So.. yeah, don't think that'd be the best idea.

this server has been through so much sh**, i'm not surprised that things are still broken considering most staff aren't on anymore

It was removed from pvp and pve because with it the server had no economy on those servers and it contributed to a pay to win aspect.
    You can win higher tier crates from voting crates. and inf was already one of the rarest items. I used to be hardcore rank then i won myth from a leg crate given by an owner.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    this server has been through so much sh**, i'm not surprised that things are still broken considering most staff aren't on anymore
    I was going to be staff. Even got through the application and interview process. But they never got back to me about it.
    I guess I didn't get the job. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I was going to be staff. Even got through the application and interview process. But they never got back to me about it.
    I guess I didn't get the job. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ph@t mood. Shoulda kept bugging them about it. That's what I did. Persistence pays, bb <3