• bullets

Change the bullets?

• Yeh!

Votes: 3 30.0%
    • Nope.

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Silver_Fwox

I have seen on some different servers which have other gun mechanisms that all the guns there shot bullets that traveled in a straight line. I thought TMD might be a bit better with these bullets since the only gun that shoots in straight shots are those of the snipers. It really is difficult to aim moving people or objects with a bullet that goes down from its own weight.

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    I do not agree.

This is there so is realistic, in comparison to shooting a person really far away with a straight pistol bullet.

vegetbles

Mythical
    vegetbles
    vegetbles vegetbles
    The Reason why this is, is that in real life, such as the AK-47 it is very inaccurate. It is good for close combat, but not for sniping. The Shotgun is known as the bullet sprayer, it sprays bullets, so the chances of missing something from close to medium range is pretty low. Pistols can shoot straight, though, some may be more inaccurate from others. The Gatling Gun may seem like its inaccurate, but it has a lot of bullets it shoots at once. SMG's are smaller machine guns, so they may be innacurate too.

The reason why it is like this because we try to give The Mining Dead as much realism as possible, and may be adding some more realistic factors on this.

Firrothe

It would be crap if you shoot in a straight line. Also, what about the spaz?
    It would be overpowered with some guns AND unrealistic as Lables said

KumchoVulcho

Champion
    KumchoVulcho
    KumchoVulcho KumchoVulcho
    If we change the gun mechanics, it would make the Ak-47 alot better, which would make the T4s possibly better than Legends, then would mix up the entire Teir settings. If Ranger Tier guns ever get added it would mess up there stats also.

Silver_Fwox

I guess since those other servers showed bullet trails, they were much more fun to play around with???
    I don't know. I just thought of an idea and u guys just jammed up the negative quote. Bad way to start a day -_-;;

RandomHuman123

RandomHuman123
    RandomHuman123 RandomHuman123
    Well, I Dont Want The Bullet To Go STRAIGHT But I Would Like If It Went Further.
    This Is Cause:
    The M4 Bullet Might Only Go About 10 Blocks Then Start Falling (For Example) But I Would Kinda Perfer If It Went To At Least 15 Then Start Falling
    And If The Bullet Did Go Straight, People Would Probably End Up Sniping Other People With Pistols