Make a chat filter for HN lobby

• Yes, stop spamming chat

• No, I like spamming

Results are only viewable after voting.

FoxQuest

Champion
    FoxQuest
    FoxQuest FoxQuest
    I don't know how many players know, but I know the majority do. In the lobby before HN starts, chat is FILLED with caps spam and everyone saying Insane!! Or Normal!! when mods/admin are not playing. Make a better filter for chat on that server or something to stop the spamming and overwhelming chat

_Vapples_

HN chat does gain similarities to a YT comment section as time progresses, but if they don't have a something that has been suggested multiple times implemented, then that usually means one of two things.

1. They are implementing it/Are going to implement it.
    2. They have a reason not to implement it.

In this case I lean towards the future implementation of a chat filter. Keep in mind that staff like builders, Mods, Admins, and Devs are going to be busy with Mine Wars for a while.

Zephyy

Mythical
    Zephyy
    Zephyy Zephyy
    I believe there used to be a filter in 1.8 hellnight but after the 1.9 update it was corrupted and hasn't been re-implemented. I agree this should be added soon.

Klaptoaster

Champion
    Klaptoaster
    Klaptoaster Klaptoaster
    I don't know how many players know, but I know the majority do. In the lobby before HN starts, chat is FILLED with caps spam and everyone saying Insane!! Or Normal!! when mods/admin are not playing. Make a better filter for chat on that server or something to stop the spamming and overwhelming chat
    Yesss please ! would be so much better for everyone if we can interact normally