• IP Copied!
  • Create a topic "Spam".

Goners

Mythical
    Goners
    Goners Goners
    I think that this would be really useful because knowing me and others, we could have threads that don't necessarily fit other Topics. Here we can express our thoughts, and etc. Idk just thought it would be idea, i don't really have anything to really say about why this should be added, but i feel like i've presented enough on my part.

BLMC

Titan
    BLMC
    BLMC BLMC
    The forums have a similar section called "Off-Topic". This is a place that you can express your thoughts, and etc.

I

IHaveInternet

I think this is a good idea. However, I think it should be called 'Off-topic' instead of 'Spam'.

I

IHaveInternet

Could you link me? I can't seem to find the forum category labeled that.

BLMC

Titan
    BLMC
    BLMC BLMC
    Could you link me? I can't seem to find the forum category labeled that.
    Sorry, I was mistaken. There is no current category titled that. On the old website there was.

I think it would be a good idea to transfer this category idea from the old website to help eliminate off-topic conversation in other categories.

Last edited by a moderator:
    I

IHaveInternet

Sorry, I was mistaken. There is no current category titled that. On the old website there was.
    I think it would be a good idea to transfer this category idea from the old website to help eliminate off-topic conversation in other categories.

There's no need to double post. Just use the edit button.

On topic: Yeah, it's cool. I was thinking that at first as well.

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    The new "Off Topic" section is "General Discussion". This forum is trying to stay far away from spam.

I

IHaveInternet

I wouldn't really consider that spam though. I consider it spam only if you're double posting, or making irrelevant posts that have nothing to do with that thread's topic.