• IP Copied!
  • Create team rank

Should this be added?

• Total voters

jawa7778

Legend
    jawa7778
    jawa7778 jawa7778
    So, I was thinking that maybe it should be made so team leaders can make their own ranks that fit their group. There would be a simple command such as: /team rank (Name) (number). Here is an example of the command in action: /team rank Private 1 This command would say that new members joining the group would be rank 1. Then to promote someone you do /team promote (name) If you have any questions just say below.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    This is good in theory but it would be complicated to add, as there would need to be things to distinguish between each rank (ex. permissions). Maybe what you're referring to is "Team Titles", this would be much easier to do.

Custom team ranks would require the expansion of the entire plugin, which may take a while.

jawa7778

Legend
    jawa7778
    jawa7778 jawa7778
    This is good in theory but it would be complicated to add, as there would need to be things to distinguish between each rank (ex. permissions). Maybe what you're referring to is "Team Titles", this would be much easier to do.

Custom team ranks would require the expansion of the entire plugin, which may take a while.

Thank you for supporting the idea, but why did you vote "No"? Also, I believe you are right until MW comes out(because that is #1 priority) perhaps it should just be Team Titles.

Last edited:

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    Thank you for supporting the idea, but why did you vote "No"? Also, I believe you are right until MW comes out(because that is #1 priority) perhaps it should just be Team Titles.

I voted no because I didn't agree with the idea you presented, and there wasn't an alternative option for "I like your thinking but I think it can be improved" o.o