• IP Copied!
  • Disappointed

SomeDumbCat

Hey guys, so this week I started playing TMD again after over 7 months of downtime. And I have to say I am very disappointed with all of the bugs that were here months ago and are still here. Just today I died twice too invisible players. As well as this already happening several times this week. Another complaint is that I had all of my crates from those 7 months saved up and upon logging on after the reset they had all been taken away. I don't care that my gear was taken but I am upset something I had saved from my rank was removed from my account. But enough about me another issue is the fact that the bikes and cars have been glitchy for about a year now and still remain this way, like either fix them or remove them! If anyone else has any complaints or bugs to point out please do so down below so that we can draw more attention to these issues.

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    1) Bugs are in every game, (the invisibility bug can be caused by render distance, where no server dev can do anything against it, others are also harder to fix or require to change "base" code of plugins) they also have a vast majority of devs on minewars since a few months.
    2) nothing on virtual is permanent, it will be gone in one way or the other, sooner or later.