• IP Copied!
  • Discord Server?

Should We make a Discord Server?

• Yes! Good Idea!

• No! Terrible Idea!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mia_Victoria

Latest on the internet, "Skype + Teamspeak =..... DISCORD??!?!?!". I seriously doubt it. After doing some research, I've noticed discord is actually very nice. On discord, you can make servers, and with it's updates coming out each month, it makes it better than Skype, or Teamspeak. Their latest peek at the next update has video chat, so, Skype... now not so good.
    I'm 10, yes I am 10, and you are here reading my mini essay, recently I was looking at being a builder, which is my talent. But, I can't because I'm too young and because I don't have Skype. This is why a discord server would be good! Recently, if my math is correct, Discord will have more downloads then Skype by the end of this year, which is extremely good considering that Skype was released years ago.
    To wrap up my point, HavocMc should really get a Discord server for all the players, considering the population is going down quite fast :(.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    I left the official discord server a long time ago, but from all I've heard, it's run by an ex-admin, never moderated at all, and barely used by players.

Shayotic

Titan
    Shayotic
    Shayotic Shayotic
    Mk I really enjoy discord and it would be a really big help if HavocMC would make one! I really love this server!! Keep up the good work guys/gals doing this project! :D

Riptide515

Latest on the internet, "Skype + Teamspeak =..... DISCORD??!?!?!". I seriously doubt it. After doing some research, I've noticed discord is actually very nice. On discord, you can make servers, and with it's updates coming out each month, it makes it better than Skype, or Teamspeak. Their latest peek at the next update has video chat, so, Skype... now not so good.
    I'm 10, yes I am 10, and you are here reading my mini essay, recently I was looking at being a builder, which is my talent. But, I can't because I'm too young and because I don't have Skype. This is why a discord server would be good! Recently, if my math is correct, Discord will have more downloads then Skype by the end of this year, which is extremely good considering that Skype was released years ago.
    To wrap up my point, HavocMc should really get a Discord server for all the players, considering the population is going down quite fast :(.

discord is actually a great place