• IP Copied!
  • DragonzPvp1, "The Dragon of Hope"

SG_Dragonz
    SG_Dragonz SG_Dragonz
    Hellloooo!!! My name is DragonzPvp1, and I love THE WALKING DEAD :D!!!! I love this server too, and I love how they made the server. My fav color is red, and red is awesome! I love to play with my friends, and family, and I love in Ontario, Canada! I have skype, and I love to skype with people, let alone play with them :). I love "Minecraft", Soccer(Football for all you brits!), and a lot more. (Yea, I don't just spend my time on Videogames). I am fast at typing, and I am a very good coder. I also love to talk, and I love history! I plan to go to the Kingston Military College, and become a Captain in the Royal Canadian Military. I love you all, and I hope too be able to meet you all too! #FeelTheLove!

I also want to say that this is my new account since the old website, and I have played here for a lot longer then what my account says! Thanks!

Last edited:

Klaptoaster

Champion
    Klaptoaster
    Klaptoaster Klaptoaster
    Hellloooo!!! My name is DragonzPvp1, and I love THE WALKING DEAD :D!!!! I love this server too, and I love how they made the server. My fav color is red, and red is awesome! Through out my life so far, I had about 7 GF's lel!! #GirlAttracter. I love to play with my friends, and family, and I love in Ontario, Canada! I have skype, and I love to skype with people, let alone play with them :). I love "Minecraft", Soccer(Football for all you brits!), and a lot more. (Yea, I don't just spend my time on Videogames). I am fast at typing, and I am a very good coder. I also love to talk, and I love history! I plan to go to the Kingston Military College, and become a Captain in the Royal Canadian Military. I love you all, and I hope too be able to meet you all too! #FeelTheLove

Uhmm kinda sad , because you just said i have had 7 girlfriends. I actually dont bother about this
    Why you need to boast about this sweetiee ;S

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums Dragonz! I'm glad to see another Canadian and Walking Dead fan. I wish you luck in your career and if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to message me either on the fourms, on teamspeak or in game. :)

SG_Dragonz
    SG_Dragonz SG_Dragonz
    Thanks Kat, I applied too be a Helper like you, and I will be Happy to be on the team with you guys and girls if I get accepted!

Thank you for welcoming me :D! Happy to hear that people are talking to me now :)
    Welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums Dragonz! I'm glad to see another Canadian and Walking Dead fan. I wish you luck in your career and if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to message me either on the fourms, on teamspeak or in game. :)

Klaptoaster

Champion
    Klaptoaster
    Klaptoaster Klaptoaster
    Thanks Kat, I applied too be a Helper like you, and I will be Happy to be on the team with you guys and girls if I get accepted!

Thank you for welcoming me :D! Happy to hear that people are talking to me now :)
    They didn't do that before than ? :(

FinestDev

Titan
    FinestDev
    FinestDev FinestDev
    Hellloooo!!! My name is DragonzPvp1, and I love THE WALKING DEAD :D!!!! I love this server too, and I love how they made the server. My fav color is red, and red is awesome! I love to play with my friends, and family, and I love in Ontario, Canada! I have skype, and I love to skype with people, let alone play with them :). I love "Minecraft", Soccer(Football for all you brits!), and a lot more. (Yea, I don't just spend my time on Videogames). I am fast at typing, and I am a very good coder. I also love to talk, and I love history! I plan to go to the Kingston Military College, and become a Captain in the Royal Canadian Military. I love you all, and I hope too be able to meet you all too! #FeelTheLove!

I also want to say that this is my new account since the old website, and I have played here for a lot longer then what my account says! Thanks!
    What type of experience you have with coding? Seems like you want to be in the Military, hopefully everything works out for you!

SG_Dragonz
    SG_Dragonz SG_Dragonz
    What type of experience you have with coding? Seems like you want to be in the Military, hopefully everything works out for you!
    What I do for coding, is I help out my friend with suggestions, and provide some code for him to change up plugin code into something else custom. Thanks for asking xD

<3

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    I'm probably late to the party, but welcome to the forums dude! Your a really great and active member, already 32 posts! Congratulations on that!