Favourite TWD Villain?

• The Governor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Grafsfaust

Mythical
    BiiigBob
    BiiigBob BiiigBob
    Allow me to introduce myself. My username's obviously Beatzen, but I would like to call me Beatz. I'm a TMD player from Romania (cookies for whoever knows the country) that wants to enjoy some hours on 3, 4 and 6. Sometimes I play Hell Night, and when I do, I am generally bad at it and die shortly unless luck strikes upon me and I am the only player from the 2nd team left, and by then the luck goes away cause it will end up into a 4v1.
    Anyways, some typical question that can be answered.

When did you join and who got you in this server?
    Well, it was quite some time after I actually bought Minecraft in 2015. And no one got me in the server, I started by myself in the home sweet home TMD-6. Then I met a loadful of guys where I enjoyed some RP, random loot and generally having fun.

Do you watch The Walking Dead?
    Ironically, I do not watch TWD. But that does not mean that I do not like it. I actually find it quite interesting, and whenever I have time, I could start watching every episode to understand the story better.

What's your favourite animal?
    My favourite animal is a cat. Definitely a cat. I even have one home. His name is Chaos, 5 years old in human age so far :3

IMG-20161127-WA0005.jpeg

Picture related; this is him, sleeping on my school bag :3

Opinions about the server?
    I honestly like it, it has its flaws indeed which can be fixed anytime, but I actually like it. Kudos to Nick!

What do you think about jugg armor?
    Meh, take it when you want to block 5 .50 cal bullets at once. That's it.

Do you have Skype?
    Yes, I do. I also have Discord and Steam. PM me if you wanna add me. :D

Anything else to tell us?
    Yes. I can't wait to start all of the looting after the restart. Besides, that carrot farm still exists ;)

Ask me anything else, I ran out of questions.
    i cri everytiem

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Allow me to introduce myself. My username's obviously Beatzen, but I would like to call me Beatz. I'm a TMD player from Romania (cookies for whoever knows the country) that wants to enjoy some hours on 3, 4 and 6. Sometimes I play Hell Night, and when I do, I am generally bad at it and die shortly unless luck strikes upon me and I am the only player from the 2nd team left, and by then the luck goes away cause it will end up into a 4v1.

Well, it was quite some time after I actually bought Minecraft in 2015. And no one got me in the server, I started by myself in the home sweet home TMD-6. Then I met a loadful of guys where I enjoyed some RP, random loot and generally having fun.

Ironically, I do not watch TWD. But that does not mean that I do not like it. I actually find it quite interesting, and whenever I have time, I could start watching every episode to understand the story better.

My favourite animal is a cat. Definitely a cat. I even have one home. His name is Chaos, 5 years old in human age so far :3

IMG-20161127-WA0005.jpeg

I honestly like it, it has its flaws indeed which can be fixed anytime, but I actually like it. Kudos to Nick!

Do you have Skype?

Yes. I can't wait to start all of the looting after the restart. Besides, that carrot farm still exists ;)

i cri everytiem
    Welocme to the forums! My names Armen, and you can msg me in-game or on the forums with any questions :)

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_

IMG-20161127-WA0005.jpeg

Do you have Skype?

i cri everytiem

*spoils all of twd plotline* TROLOLOL

Welcome to HacocMC and the foums! If you ever need anything, feel free to PM me or a staff memeber!