• IP Copied!
  • Events on tmd-1 and tmd-4 that will be hosted by TSS

Hollowpoint2000

On tmd-1 every Sunday the TSS will have bounty's put on us, as we try and run around the map with out being killed. also we will be running around in some Jugg pieces the in tier time the event is going on. the event will last 1-2 hours as we try and stay alive, and not get killed.
    Also any 1 that wants 2 add cash 2 the bounty can either send the cash 2 me or TSS_Doctor.
    the bigger the pot the high the award if u kill are in tier team of 6 or 7.

On tmd-4 we will be doing miningdead trivia, who ever answers first gets what's being give'd away.
    also any donations 2 help us have more 2 give away gear 2 the winners of the trivia will go TSS_Doctor.

On tmd-4 we will be doing a hunt hollow event. were any 1 that can find me gets what ever we are giving away that day. if I happen 2 be streaming at the time, I will state if using my stream is legal or not 2 find me. but for those people that will cheat any way I have a minute and 30 sec delay on my stream.

Also for more info about events that the TSS will be hosting will be on my youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-vw8lRhI3jjZtEMVfO6jZg

If u have any thing u would like 2 ask, then pls fill free 2 msg a TSS member on the server.