• IP Copied!
  • Famous rank.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

FalseHorseVczi

Mythical
    StarlightTsukuu
    StarlightTsukuu StarlightTsukuu
    Im slowly starting to see more and more people with the famous rank yet there isnt much clue of what it is. How is this rank obtained? (If you say "be famous" im blocking you on forums) Does it add perms? Who gives it?

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    Hello-
    The famous rank gives no extra permissions, and is nothing more than a tag. It is not bought and isn't obtainable through any other method. The only people who have the famous rank are owner friends and former high ranking staff members.

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    Hello-
    The famous rank gives no extra permissions, and is nothing more than a tag. It is not bought and isn't obtainable through any other method. The only people who have the famous rank are owner friends and former high ranking staff members.
    A few that generally played for a long time have it too, but i sometimes question the rank and the huge ego boost which some get by it.

FalseHorseVczi

Mythical
    StarlightTsukuu
    StarlightTsukuu StarlightTsukuu
    Hello-
    A few that generally played for a long time have it too, but i sometimes question the rank and the huge ego boost which some get by it.
    Ah alright, Ive played for some amount of time..I'll set a self goal and try to get the rank by the end of the year =)

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Hello-
    Community manager is high ranking staff, Could you look into getting me one?

Status
    Not open for further replies.