• IP Copied!
  • FINAL BIGFOOT POST - ALL TIPS -ALL INFO - ALL ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS

Will you Ever Look for the Legendary Bigfoot?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
    • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

SpookyDrOfOrigin

Mythical
    SpookyDrOfOrigin
    SpookyDrOfOrigin SpookyDrOfOrigin
    No Introduction, Just Straight To Information And Tips of The TMD-3 Bigfoot Hunt Game

ALL INFO

The Bigfoot Hunt game is now a permanent thing that will go on forever, Or untill I run out of money
    If you sight or Find me you will get to choose one of 2 Prizes
    1. 10k Ingame Money
    Or
    2. 1 Legendary Weapon of your choice
    -Every now and Then ill /shout Hints of my Location on TMD-3
    Read my past bigfoot posts for more info on more hints and stuff like that

RULE 1If i wander by a community and abunch of people see me, The person who saw me first gets the prize
    RULE 2 if you see me in safezone, like berx, does not count, because im either getting survival supplies, storing away extra found supplies or getting a previous winner's prize weapon (if they choose that)
    RULES 3 If you find me Multiple Times, you can only Get the money reward choice once, But the Legendary weapon of your choice reward you can get Infinite times
    ====THIS GAME IS ONLY ON TMD-3====

ALL TIPS

1. The High Way that Leads out of atlanta to woodbury/prison area is a spot I often cross or go by or near to travel the shortest distance possible between my secret hot spots and hide outs -I DO NOT MEAN I ALWAYS GO THERE, 95% OF THE TIME I RANDOMLY WANDER THE WHOLE, I MEAN WHOLE, MAP- The High way is a spot ive noticed I have to cross or go by when Im on my Favorite Spots patrol/Route

2. It is very rare to ever see me in open grass plain areas with no trees

3. It is also very rare to see me at the shore line

-EXTRA INFORMATION-
    Some times The game Goes off For a few days For me to hang out and have fun with my friends of course, If you find me while Im in those times Ill notify you, and no shame in doing so, it's not your fault!