• IP Copied!
  • Fix Resource Pack Kicking

Pieninja34

When you join a tmd or hn server, you have to put on a resource pack. For me, I use the Basic Pack. When i select the option to select the Basic Pack, it freezes as it loads in, which is understandable, but then I am kicked. I have to relog multiple times, sometimes even 20 times to get it to work without kicking me. When the pack is loading in, whether it kicks me or not, it uses 2 or 3 of my thirst number. I was at hilltop while relogging to get the resource pack to work, each time taking off 2 or 3 of my thirst. I eventually died of thirst because it wouldn't load in the textures and let me play to drink water. I had full riot, multiple stacks of ammo, 3 personal duffles, 5 duffles containing all of my friend's items and a red handled machete. I think I should get my items back (and my friend's) and this is a problem that needs to be fixed.

PepperCanine
    PepperCanine PepperCanine
    I have been having this same problem, but i don't die. I always have my thirst above 20 before i leave. I also have been having the same problem as you. I join, load the resource pack and it kicks me from the server several times before i can actually join the server without it kicking me. I do agree 100% this needs to be worked on.