• IP Copied!
  • Give this a chance.

Milk

Mythical
    Miiiiiiiilk
    Miiiiiiiilk Miiiiiiiilk
    I love how detailed this is, I fully agree with these ideas! well done.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    No way this will happen... a new map is a lot to ask from the builders. The devs also don’t have the time to spend reworking loot tables. Also, on the topic of Unban-Alls, NO. They already had one of these not to long ago. Also, on your appeal, you should’ve stated and link in what @Kendrq and @Beastyhardy had said.

uhJoey

I agree with a lot of this and it is very detailed but there is a lot I dont agree on! But still nice job!

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    There's no reason to merge the servers. On any given day, there is at the most 10 people on them, so they aren't affecting the core servers playerbase much. I see them as storage accounts, so I don't see the benefit in merging them.

I would love to see a giant map on PvE. Seeing locations more accurately placed would be awesome. I'm thinking like a 20,000 to 30,000 block map, which is probably way bigger then it should be, but I wouldn't mind just seeing trees for miles, and then stumbling upon a shack after like 10 minutes of running. I'm sure it would be very niche, but maybe it would be interesting to see it on a test server of some sorts to see what people think. As for PvP, I think the current map is fine. I think there's to many safezones. I wouldn't mind seeing Brooks, or the School, or Mallowbridge getting removed or moved to another area. That's the only problem I have with the map. As long as you have a car, which are common, you should be good.

For the PvP change, I like your suggestions, and a shotgun buff would be great. I doubt they will change it, but you never know.

For the loot change, hard disagree. Loot is fine as it is. If anything, a Jugg nerf would make more sense.

A mass unban would not be good, the server will be fine without them. As for the Beasty and Kendra thing, that would be pretty ****ing ****ty of them to to do but I don't see any proof for it being true or that you kept your end of the bargain.

As for the map reset, there would be no reason to only reset one. The duped items could always just be transferred. Either reset both or reset none, and there isn't enough reason to warrant a reset at this point.

I also disagree that the server is dying. It's getting consistent numbers, not as much as it could be getting but it isn't dying. If anything, its going up, slowly. If you said this a year ago, I would agree, but it has gotten out of that pit it was trapped in. I agree that the owners are doing a mediocre job, and that the server is a bit understaffed, but it isn't that bad.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    @xHobbes you misunderstood, Kendra and Beasty did not do that. They were no longer staff when this person appealed. New staff members denied it without even looking at the appeal.

So, @Stalling I feel extremely sorry for you. I’ve been in your shoes more than once. The best thing you can do is to bounce right on back. Keep appealing, keep battling for your unban. This server has been biased on others pasts for too long. I was an immature little brat and I’ve never gotten along with Higher Staff members. All my applications have been denied. All I can say is keep on fighting for what you believe in, if you do that, in a ‘legal and civil’ way, you will overcome anything including this ban.

With that being said, I will no longer hide my belief on this topic. I’ve seen many staff members accuse other of breaking rules that do not exist. There is one staff member, who I will keep anonymous, that was about to ban players for glitched items that were ‘legally’ obtained. This staff member was an apprentice when this happened and they didn’t even ask their mentor if glitched items were legal. I’ve seen firsthand and heard of many things that have happened with newer staff members. I’ve made complaints in private about this and nothing was done to prevent it. So, I currently refuse to play on HavocMC until things change. I’ve been on this server for almost as long as the current Admin and I loved this server for the longest time. Although the server is becoming more alive, I don’t like what I’ve seen. Not to mention the fact that the server’s ‘banner’ on the MC multiplayer screen said, “Practice your aim for WW3!”. This is completely unacceptable, and prejudice in a way. It truly is disheartening that this has happened.

@Challenge_ please, I beg you, get that message taken down. It isn’t funny or politically correct.

Last edited:

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Not to mention the fact that the server’s ‘banner’ on the MC multiplayer screen said, “Practice your aim for WW3!”. This is completely unacceptable, and prejudice in a way. It truly is disheartening that this has happened.

@Challenge_ please, I beg you, get that message taken down. It isn’t funny or politically correct.
    Whats wrong with it, its just a meme.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    Yeah, it is serious and could start WW3, but that doesn’t mean people can’t make light of it.
    That’s such a flawed way at looking at it. That’s like me saying that WW2 was an awesome war because it’s the first time a nuke was used.

ZeFinalKamikaze

Look in my opinion I agree with most of this. The part about giving people a second chance is a good idea but it would help bring old players that may have gone rouge or been banned for accidently swearing, back! Making Mythical loot and things like that is another good way to even out the scales for the people who play with less money. Making a new map may be far fetched but maybe expanding it and adding more things over time such as Richmond from the Game series, The Delta Ship, Noah's Town from the TV Show and maybe more from even spinoff series and things such as that. It will take time but if you find someone such as me who would help do this for free I'm sure you can do this. These features WILL take time no doubt about it but it will bring players, money, fun and new ideas back to The Mining Dead.

Dog7000

Titan
    Dog7000
    Dog7000 Dog7000
    I disagree with removing the punishments of people that were permanently banned/blacklisted. If they wanted to only ban for 4 years, they would be giving out 4 year bans. A permanent ban means just that - permanent. This would certainly break the term 'perm-banned'. As for second chances, players are already given second chances (situation dictates) prior to receiving a permanent ban from the network. When a player logins into network you agree to the terms and conditions outlined on the rules page.

I have to disagree with this statement because if anything, the numbers for player count have been the highest it has been in a long time. I think Havoc's administration team has their head in the right direction and have learned from their past mistakes. If they keep in this direction, I strongly feel that Havoc will return to its days where there was easily 700 players online.

ZeFinalKamikaze

I disagree with removing the punishments of people that were permanently banned/blacklisted. If they wanted to only ban for 4 years, they would be giving out 4 year bans. A permanent ban means just that - permanent. This would certainly break the term 'perm-banned'. As for second chances, players are already given second chances (situation dictates) prior to receiving a permanent ban from the network. When a player logins into network you agree to the terms and conditions outlined on the rules page.

I have to disagree with this statement because if anything, the numbers for player count have been the highest it has been in a long time. I think Havoc's administration team has their head in the right direction and have learned from their past mistakes. If they keep in this direction, I strongly feel that Havoc will return to its days where there was easily 700 players online.

I suppose you are right but I don't think he means just wait a week and be unbanned I think he means that if you don't try Alt Accounts, breaking onto the server or anything like that for a year or two you may be unbanned. I was unbanned from Mineplex from a ban that was given out three years ago! I was given a second chance, and do I hack on that server? No I don't I enjoy playing on Mineplex and I think that fear or guilt of being permbanned has taught me that I need to be careful with my actions.