• IP Copied!
  • Hai!

DDog0222

Hello! Im DDog0222! BTW I recently added HavocMC and I really enjoy it! Ive added it before I had just forgot the IP but theyve updated it alot and I really enjoy it! Seeya there! Also my youtube is DDogMC101!

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    Hey DDog!
    Welcome to the server and forums :) Make sure to read the rules and have fun :). I'll make sure to check out your youtube channel!

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Hello DDog0222 and welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums. I'm glad to see you enjoy the server and if you need anything at all, don't hesitate to message me privately either on the forums or in game. :)

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    Hi DDog0222 and Welcome to HavocMC. It's great to have you here and It's great to meet you. If you have questions or concerns, feel free to message me or another one of my colleagues (Don't worry, we don't bite. :p). I hope you enjoy HavocMC as much as I do. I look forward to seeing you around! :)

DDog0222

Hey guys! Thanks so much for the warm welcome! Also I will make sure to read the rules and I love your sense of humor! :D I hope to be recording a video soon on HavocMC and see all you amazing staff there! You guys are by far the nicest staff server ive ever been on, and trust me, ive been on ALOT of servers! This one also fits me and again, thanks so much for the warm welcome! Hope to see you there soon! -DDog0222 signing out! PEACE!