• IP Copied!
  • Hei!

SuperboyPrime

Hi everyone! My IGN is Airstrikes, as you can see, and as you may know, I am new to HavocMC! So anyways! I'm pleased to introduce myself, and I'll be as active as I can on the forums and in-game! I'm really approachable, so you can always talk to me (I need friends anyways)! Also, please do help me out if I ever ask. :p Well, I guess I'll wrap this up. I know this introduction is pretty short, but I'm hoping to meet you guys in-game, and also hoping to have an awesome time! Thanks for reading!

-Airstrikes

Heroicis

Mythical
    Heroicis
    Heroicis Heroicis
    Welcome to the Mining Dead and the forums! If you need anything in-game I will be glad to help! I hope you enjoy your stay! :D

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Hello Airstrike and welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums. I'm glad to see you found this server and made an introduction so I could welcome you. :p If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to message me either on the forums as a private message or in game. :)

PrizmBlitz

Titan
    PrizmBlitz
    PrizmBlitz PrizmBlitz
    Welcome to HavocMC Airstrike! I wish you luck on your journey throughout the server. I hope you have a great time, and if you have any questions, you can always ask one of the Helpers online. Have a good one!

SuperboyPrime

Welcome to HavocMC Airstrike! I wish you luck on your journey throughout the server. I hope you have a great time, and if you have any questions, you can always ask one of the Helpers online. Have a good one!
    Hello Airstrike and welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums. I'm glad to see you found this server and made an introduction so I could welcome you. :p If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to message me either on the forums as a private message or in game. :)
    Welcome to the Mining Dead and the forums! If you need anything in-game I will be glad to help! I hope you enjoy your stay! :D

Thank you all!