• IP Copied!
  • Hello c:

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Ahh okay lol.
    U be back, the girl of many names!!! No more T5s, community is as toxic as it’s ever been, and there is a cool base feature coming soon!

pOqAUwx.jpg

yAVF2Nu

Honestly though, the toxicity is the only constant on Havoc, it will never change.:p

Last edited:

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    U be back, the girl of many names!!! No more T5s, community is as toxic as it’s ever been, and there is a cool base feature coming soon!

pOqAUwx.jpg

yAVF2Nu

Honestly though, the toxicity is the only constant on Havoc, it will never change.:p
    Lol I definitely have lots of changes to my name.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Planning on rejoining havoc? :D I would love to see you back!
    Honestly, I don’t think so. I was considering it but due to the current state and some interesting information I’ve discovered, I’m going back into hibernation. Too much toxicity for me. But it’s sweet to see that you’d like to see me back in the community. :)

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Honestly, I don’t think so. I was considering it but due to the current state and some interesting information I’ve discovered, I’m going back into hibernation. Too much toxicity for me. But it’s sweet to see that you’d like to see me back in the community. :)

You should, the gameplay is the best its ever been, the updates and map are much higher quality then ever.

The community isn’t that toxic, it’s mostly just trash talking. Nothing like it was in 2017.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40

pOqAUwx.jpg

yAVF2Nu

Yikes, that's a lot of names.
    And yes theres still alot of toxicity