• IP Copied!
  • Hello there

Faded_Panda

Faded_Panda
    Faded_Panda Faded_Panda
    Greetings :D
    I am
    Faded_Panda

I have very very recently started playing on this server and am enjoying every second of it. I've only been able to play TheMiningDead so far due to the fact that its 5am at the moment but I am definitely looking forward to playing on the other servers.

I found out about this server through a good friend I used to staff with on a couple of servers. I'm always looking to help people and have fun on the server so if you see me online say hi and that way I will be able to familiarize myself with the community.

From what I've seen so far i'm already liking this server a lot and I can no doubt see me still on here in a few years from now. This is purely to do with just the appealing look on the forums and the bright attractive colors in game and the variety of game modes this server has to offer, especially TheMiningDead as I am a huge fan of The Walking Dead and the 3D Gun Models are impressive so a huge applaud to whoever made those.

I guess this wraps up my introduction and hopefully I see some of you guys in-game but that might be a bit rare due to my timezone so I will stay active on the forums and hopefully make some connections over here. :)

Peace.

(p.s I know I've made an introduction on the old website, but new website new introduction right? :p)

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Hello Faded_Panda and welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums. I love The Mining Dead and I'm glad to see you do too. There is more to come so stay tuned and if you need anything, don't hesitate to message me either on the forums or in game. :)

DamTin

Welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums Faded_Panda! I hope you will enjoy the server as much as I do and if you ever need anything, don't mind messaging me, on both forums or in-game.