• IP Copied!
  • Hello world!

STINGINGLEMON11

STINGINGLEMON11
    STINGINGLEMON11 STINGINGLEMON11
    Hi there!

In game, my name is niknak0. I'm an MC veteran (since 1.8 beta) and I'm a fan of The Walking Dead. The two combined I thought was a genius idea! I've been playing for a couple days now, and I do enjoy the server and most of the community. It's been pleasant playing so far (especially hell night, a work of art that game mode is if I must say) and I like the server's voting rewards. I am still looking for a team, and personally I have been fairly displeased with the way team owners don't like non-rankers :( However, if I get to like this server enough, I might just buy a rank! Hope to have a great time with you all!

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Hello Niknak0 and welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums. If you need anything or have any questions, feel free to message me privately either on the forums or in game. :)

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    Hi there!

In game, my name is niknak0. I'm an MC veteran (since 1.8 beta) and I'm a fan of The Walking Dead. The two combined I thought was a genius idea! I've been playing for a couple days now, and I do enjoy the server and most of the community. It's been pleasant playing so far (especially hell night, a work of art that game mode is if I must say) and I like the server's voting rewards. I am still looking for a team, and personally I have been fairly displeased with the way team owners don't like non-rankers :( However, if I get to like this server enough, I might just buy a rank! Hope to have a great time with you all!
    Hey, if you see me sometime, I'd be more than willing to let you join my team! :D