• IP Copied!
  • Hello!

bispurr

Titan
    bispurr
    bispurr bispurr
    Hello everybody, my name is Kate and I want to introduce my self to the hole server. I have been playing for a couple months now and thought this was well over due. Anyways if you'd like to say anything please do! Nice to meet you, bye. :)

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Hello Kate and welcome to the forums as well as HavocMC, disregarding the late welcome of course. Feel free to message me privately either on the forums or in game of any questions or concerns you have. <3
    (Hehe my nickname is Kat so our names are close :p)

~Katitude

Last edited:

bispurr

Titan
    bispurr
    bispurr bispurr
    Hello Kate and welcome to the forums as well as HavocMC, disregarding the late welcome of course. Feel free to message me privately either on the forums or in game of any questions or concerns you have. <3
    (Hehe my nickname is Kat so our names are close :p)

~Katitude
    Thanks Kat! :)

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Hello everybody, my name is Kate and I want to introduce my self to the hole server. I have been playing for a couple months now and thought this was well over due. Anyways if you'd like to say anything please do! Nice to meet you, bye. :)
    XD Welcome, and don't worry, my intro was about 5 months late and didn't have very much interesting info. :p