• IP Copied!
  • Hi I am a doctor

DDoc

Mythical
    Dr_lolig
    Dr_lolig Dr_lolig
    Hi guys, I am dr_lolig

I like it to play on havocmc, it's a very fun server and the most people are very kind. I play a lot havoc horizons and help new people there (like give tips, give them money/items or buy things for them).

Because this article should have some information about me:
    My real name is Simon, I am 15 years old and from Germany.

How did I find the server(and my story on the server):
    My friend(powermanta) showed me the server and we played a lot the mining dead. After some time I won the mythical rank in a crate and it made a lot more fun to play on havoc. The people don't see you just as a normal player, you are something special. That was something I had the first time... And I liked it. But after playing a lot tmd, we found the gamemode havoc horizons. At first I had nothing, but epicfireflies helped me and gave some stuff (for example money). I built my island bigger and bigger and built farm for farm. I made much money, but my balance won't come to 1,000,000. But then I meet Pod, who had the (I think) biggest cactus farm on the server. With his help I got about 2 million $. I spend a lot of the money for other players, but I lost the most of it while I bought hoppers (they are sooooo expensive... Huuuuu). I bought over 1 stack and paid someone to build me a brewing machinery (don't work D: ). But then I had the best idea I ever had: I build an egg farm. I got eggs from my friend and made a good start. After one day I had hundreds of chicken in my little 3x1 area and got 1-4 eggs/second. I donated eggs to other players, I gave chicken(=love) to many islands, everything was nice. But the great luck wasn't very long. 2 players (aaronmango and Idontknowyet) killed all my chicken. I was desperated, I didn't know what to do now... But I got my dubs full with eggs and made new chicken into my farm. For the safety of my little sweet chicken (there was again hundreds of them) I deleted all my warps and went afk there a bit. I was very happy again and got lots of eggs. Today I showed a friend havoc and introduced him to tmd. We got good stuff but got killed. We wanted to play an other gamemode... Havoc horizons! We went there and I showed him my is. After a while the player epicfireflies5 said he could go afk for me. I didn't know if I can trust him, so I covered my chicken farm with some wood and showed my friend more of my is. It was fun, but epicfireflies5 said suddenly that my chicken are gone. I thought it was just a bug or a joke, but after a reconnect they weren't there too. In my chicken farm there was a giant xp orb which wanted to say:"hey dr_lolig, we are the last thing left of your chicken, goodbye". I was angry. Epicfireflies5 said he don't was it and I had a bad thought... What would be if he teleported aaronmango to my is, who killed all my chicken? I asked epicfireflies5 if he teleported someone there, but he said no. Then I realized that I have the permission to do /near aaaannnnnddd there was the name aaronmango. I saw a stone block floating in my chicken farm, in the hand of a invis player who wanted to bug out of my farm. I was even more angry than before and said to myself that I won't trust anyone from now on... And I asked how he killed my chicken through a wall...
    (I found 2 ways:
    1. He uses a cheat with which he can hit trough walls
    2. (I think he didn't do it this way but it should work too) he used fireworks to kill them with explosions)
    Now I wait till there is a way to ban people from your is, so I can start me a new and happy chicken farm which is save on my is.

Thanks for reading this text and please don't be annoyed of mistakes, I am not the best in speak/write English.

Have a nice day,
    Your dr_lolig