• IP Copied!
  • Hi, i never introduced myself

xKilyn

VIP
    xKilyn
    xKilyn xKilyn
    Hi, I am xkilyn, I first joined the server (which I believe) was somewhere in July, Being online on the server havocmc I went through 2 usernames like one of them being Alexis_playsmc. My dream was to be a YouTuber, but I never wanted to record anything, so I just left it like that. While I "did" enjoy playing Havocmc there was always updates that I wasn't surely fond on (like the current update).

The current update had me quit havocmc because it was too difficult to my liking, like I couldnt even get out of hilltop without 100 walkers running after me at the speed of light. I had lost so much stuff which I could not have fully recover. so I had quit because I was not pulling up with that anymore, but I would hopefully make a return when the difficulty is much easier and not like you are running into the devil himself. Even though I quit the server doesn't mean I wouldn't be active on the webpage or discord so I might be on and I might be off.

I have played minecraft since 2014 and don't think I would stop any time soon,

Thank you for your time :)

Just_Alone

Hello,
    I’m sorry that you feel that way I’m currently a new player too and I find it difficult to play the game and yeah it does get frustrating but It’s a great game to play on. I hope you feel differently about the game soon and join the server once again.
    From
    NoahPlayz2