• IP Copied!
  • Hi Im Alpha!

AlphaDemonQueen

Mythical
    AlphaDemonQueen
    AlphaDemonQueen AlphaDemonQueen
    Alright, So I know you've all seen me before due to I am a staff member but I feel like you should get to know me better.
    I'm your average girl who goes to school and plays havoc, not much fun eh? I'm usually a loner but Ive tried to make friends. Yeah I got hate in the past but I can let that go.
    I'm your average girl who likes to read books, Write stories, ect. I have a few people on here who Ive grown close with, mainly my friends on the staff team but there are many people on the server that I do care about, and would like to get to know a lot more people. I may seem mean or something but I try not to be, I mean the only time that I'd be like that is when I start getting people nagging on me. I would like to get to know people better on the server, but ya know.
    Anyway, Ive been playing this sever for almost a year as of October, But I havent taken the time to introduce myself and whatnot, so yeah. Many people would know me by Bctaz13 or CrimeQueen.

If you wanna talk hit me up, Im always around, even on discord.

Cactiee

Titan
    Cactiee
    Cactiee Cactiee
    Your introduction is like Jake Paul’s vlog.... repeating his own merch thingys.....

What story do you write? I wanna read some since I’m writing some science fiction story

AlphaDemonQueen

Mythical
    AlphaDemonQueen
    AlphaDemonQueen AlphaDemonQueen
    Your introduction is like Jake Paul’s vlog.... repeating his own merch thingys.....

What story do you write? I wanna read some since I’m writing some science fiction story

If you wanna text me on disc you can